CO Cow elk for CA turkey and hog

bachelorparty

I have 800 acres of private land in CO unit 16. I can pretty much guarantee a cow in a few days during the 2nd season hunt (mid October). The tag is easy to get. I have a rustic cabin.

I live in So California and would like to find a good spring turkey hunt and a meat hog.

Are you possibly interested in California Black Bear. I also live in California.

Send me a PM. You do such by clicking on the little envelope next to the top on any persons post.

Jagerdad :) Normally only in Campfire

This is a "PS" to my above post.

I have a place where the Flocks of Turkey are large. It is in a far different place than Black Bears. But you need to be a real Turkey Hunter because the Flock has endless eyes. They do have a Pattern. I don't go after them but my Daughter has and gets them.

One time I watched her do a sneak and was laughing because she had a belt with shiny stones. I sure thought with zero camo and shiny stones that the sun reflected back, she had no chance.

I was again so wrong. It boils down to something Males never understand. It's that Females, no matter how they go about something that would drive a Male Nut's... Females are better Hunters. All of my Daughters are killing machines...Don't ask me the HOW.

Jagerdad

We did pretty good at the ranch this fall. 2 bull elk, 3 cows, and a big bear.

Im not really looking to drive to Northern CA. I drive enough going back and forth to CO. Im hoping to find a central coast place to hunt so the drive isnt as far. I think a cow elk is worth more than a meat hog so I'd like to do the trade for hog and turkey.

Thanks for reaching out.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom