CO - Credit Cards: Any hits yet?

How is everyone telling what they drew? I assume they only applied for one choice? And also has anyone that drew there second choice had there points increase or if you drew your first choice are your points gone?

Based on where the draw is now, bear done, deer charged but no update/emails yet, is there much chance of elk posting today?

Just spoke with CPW. Deer draw is still in progress. Successful applicants will be notified via personal e-mail. Good luck all!

Just spoke with CPW. Deer draw is still in progress. Successful applicants will be notified via personal e-mail. Good luck all!
That could mean I drew my 1st choice then considering if they don’t fill a 2nd choice until all 1st choices are filled?‍♂️

Well I got hit for my bear tag and deer tag in the family bank account.... now I just gotta wait and see what I drew for deer as I put in a 1st and 2nd choice... watching my points to see if they disappear or if I gain 1... it's like fukin Christmas all over again!!!

How is everyone telling what they drew? I assume they only applied for one choice? And also has anyone that drew there second choice had there points increase or if you drew your first choice are your points gone?
Chances are you won't know until you get an email.

Dang pts went up to 23 but still have a 3rd season tag so cant complain!!

cant wait to see the point creep since I went in with 3 more than what it took last year! Good luck everyone

Dang pts went up to 23 but still have a 3rd season tag so cant complain!!

cant wait to see the point creep since I went in with 3 more than what it took last year! Good luck everyone

All the same scenario here minus the 3rd season tag. I didn't put in for a 2nd or 3rd choice.

Unsuccessful for me, hope there are some leftovers somewhere. Is it still possible that they will post up tags that are turned in like they used to, or is that all over with now.

Unsuccessful for me, hope there are some leftovers somewhere. Is it still possible that they will post up tags that are turned in like they used to, or is that all over with now.
i believe they will post up a list each week beginning in August then the next day at a set time the free for all begins.

Unit 55 Archery Zero Hero with 9. I'll trade my now 10 CO deer/elk pts for someone's 2 pts in AZ or NV ???......Final offer, 6 pack of Coors Original and a gas station Hot Dog. And not one of those $.99 jobbies, full bun size.

No moose hunters in the group today? that is done too. failed to draw a 4th colo moose tag. None of my buddies are feeling sorry for me....
Another weighted point for moose. Not really what I was hoping for! I'm assuming you've drawn at least a couple cow tags?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom