CO - Credit Cards: Any hits yet?

3 and 21 now for moose.in the new system. was it 1985 or 1987 when we started giving moose tags?? I'm in from the start....

Tomichi you always make me feel better about my lot in the moose pp game. 3+18 now for me.

Myself and both my sons got the confirmation email from CPW that we all got drawn for our 3rd season buck tags. This is the first time ever that we will all have the same tag at the same time. Been waiting for this sense they were born.

I am not seeing the great points creep that everyone has predicted. We drew this unit as a group. The unit usually takes 4-5 points to draw 3rd season and I had the lowest points in our group with only 3 points.

My buddy also drew his 4th season tag for the same unit that he was on the bubble with and worried about.

Come on November

All the same scenario here minus the 3rd season tag. I didn't put in for a 2nd or 3rd choice.
I’m just hoping the majority of the higher point holders cash out this year!! Next year could be good if they don’t slaughter the deer this season.

Myself and both my sons got the confirmation email from CPW that we all got drawn for our 3rd season buck tags. This is the first time ever that we will all have the same tag at the same time. Been waiting for this sense they were born.

I am not seeing the great points creep that everyone has predicted. We drew this unit as a group. The unit usually takes 4-5 points to draw 3rd season and I had the lowest points in our group with only 3 points.

My buddy also drew his 4th season tag for the same unit that he was on the bubble with and worried about.

Come on November
Hope you have a great hunt with your sons!! Making memories! Best of luck

Unit 66 2nd season shutout with 10 pp. Last year it was a 7 point draw plus this year they added quite a few tags. Crazy creep
It looks like a lot of people had the same idea with 10 or more points for this unit and season. I must have been one of the lucky one in the 10 point category to draw a tag. My card got hit and my 10 points are gone in my profile. I’m guessing that if they would not have raised the quota this year that I would not have drawn this year with the point creep this unit had.

Well, successful for 2nd season 21. Be happy to hunt this year! Now the fun of scouting, researching, and take a few trips out there to see the country and find a good camping spot. Good luck to all who drew!
How many points? I knew it was a stretch with 6 but went for it anyway.

I drew 55 3rd with 19 points. I was willing to overspend a little because I want to hunt this year and then start hunting more regularly with less points. It will be interesting to see the point creep data when it becomes available. Good luck to all!
I'll be curious to see also but 17 points was enough for me.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom