CO Draw

bowhuntinnut

1 species at a time throughout the week, won't say an order, just that is supposed to start today! Even the office help at CPW is not impressed! Better learn some more of that patience boys and girls!

I wonder how many people have called and asked them if they drew or what time the draw starts? Maybe they'll reinstall a backdoor.

#livelikezac

Nothing in my portal yet.
There is no way to keep people from calling the office about their results, but if they all showed up at 2am on the day of the results posting like my NV results did, few people who have time to get impatient...

>They are posted. Scroll down farther.
>Read. PC

Wondering where they are posted. I find nothing and points not updated.

No update for me yet.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

>They are posted. Scroll down farther.
>Read. PC

When I scroll down further I get last year's results.

#livelikezac

Nothing for me yet, no pref points, no license, just showing that Inam entered. Paul how many cold ones have you had already today? Did you draw anything yet?

>You guys are suckers

No way, they drew Paul's today and will do everyone elses when they get around to it.

I don't know how you are doing it, but it won't let me change the 7 to an 8. Can you post elk results the same way?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>I don't know how you are
>doing it, but it won't
>let me change the 7
>to an 8. Can
>you post elk results the
>same way?
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Elk isn't ready yet.

According to the report I drew my unit with five points along with all the other people who applied with 5 points for deer. Good luck everyone.

What is the reason for applicants who had more than enough points to draw not drawing. For example, the report shows that 27% of the applicants with 9 points drew in my unit of choice. I applied with with 11 points, which should mean that I had a 100% chance of drawing, but the report shows that only 15 out 18 applicants with 11 points drew. I assume that means that 3 of those 18 applicants had 11 points but applied in a group with someone who had less points. Is my assumption correct?

-Hawkeye-

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-18 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]

I doubt they meant it as being "posted" I suspect he found the new semi-backdoor. But incomplete info for sure.

I finally figured out how to bring up the deer statistics. I was trying to change the 7 to an 8 in the article itself, but you have to change it in the address bar. You guys make think you are being clear about how it is done, but older guys are not tech savvy and need step by step instructions!

txhunter58

>Best part is it shows that
>the draw happened mid May
>and they haven't posted it
>until now.... look at the
>date

So freaking ridiculous! this is a joke, I wonder what the real motivation is behind not posting the results

>Shows I should have drawn my
>Deer tag but I
>want confirmation damnit.
Same here. 11 points in 66 second season. Should have drawn,but my account shows I still have my points. What a goat f##k

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-18 AT 08:10PM (MST)[p]Betting they also wait until after the ID deadline.

Approximately 13,000 more 0 point NR applicants than last year. I'm wondering how these people can afford to take a week off of work and gas money if they don't have the ability to front $350 for 2 months?

Point creep is already almost 1 point a year....

66 is a good unit but I'd temper the enthusiasm a tad. 11pts a ton invest. Are there big bucks? Yes. They aren't easy and each year can be hit or miss. We've shot a few bucks. Good but not great.

Outside of the above, I get the passion we have for hunting but don't get the fact dudes want throwdown over draw results. Weird....

Black Hollow Shooting Systems

https://www.facebook.com/bhshootingsystems/

I log onto CPW online lisxening site and it says I owe $40 for elk. I assume that's for a point and I didn't draw. I see nothing for deer yet. Anyone else seeing
that.

Little point creep on the deer draw. Looks like I will have to get an OTC Elk tag and scout my deer area for next year.
Bill

Also a credit card hit for elk ?
There is an Idaho elk happy I'm going to Colorado in September

>Question, I applied my son for
>a youth tag, it shows
>no youth drew? Do they
>set a few tags aside
>for kids?

The only set aside for youth are female/antlerless tags. In the either sex or antlered tags there is no set aside. Just highest point holder draws...

>I log onto CPW online lisxening
>site and it says I
>owe $40 for elk.
>I assume that's for a
>point and I didn't draw.
> I see nothing
>for deer yet.
>Anyone else seeing
>that.

I'm seeing that too. not sure what it means.

-John Wayne

Drew elk, deer, and antelope muzzy. Looks like that gun is going to get a workout, and hopefully 3 entries in Longhunter book too!

It's sure a strange process this year. Got the email receipt for elk but no word on deer or antelope.

#livelikezac

My elk says not awarded and was pp only. My deer says pay balance $43. Does this mean I didn't draw my deer? Should have.

There is the $40 preference point fee which I assumed was only charged if you didnt draw or if you had purchased a small game or a fishing license or a big game license you wouldnt be charged for the preference charge. new system might take a little getting used to.. $43 is an odd amount

Yup i got a couple charges from them this morning for my preference point and for a large amount which means I drew my tag

Have 2 cc charges this morning.

One for the price of a deer tag and one for the price of an elk point.

Funny thing is, last night I received 2 emails regarding my elk preference point, both saying they were unable to charge my card and I needed to login to pay the difference... interesting system struggles this year!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-18 AT 08:36AM (MST)[p]It looks like I will be hunting deer in CO this year! My CC just got charged.

-Hawkeye-

I drew my muzz license for deer. At least I'll finally be hunting somewhere. But if a real good voucher comes along, I may turn this back and go with the voucher. Nice to at least have some success in the draw.

Congrats to all who drew and I hope you stack up some great critters.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-18 AT 08:49AM (MST)[p]I just got hit for $396 too. I applied for deer and pronghorn tags. PP for everything else.

?Have 2 cc charges this morning.

One for the price of a deer tag and one for the price of an elk point.

Funny thing is, last night I received 2 emails regarding my elk preference point, both saying they were unable to charge my card and I needed to login to pay the difference... interesting system struggles this year!?

Same here got the email saying they couldn't run my card and to go to account to pay balance. There is no pay balance now so I called cabelas they said charge went through but my account also says not awarded for the Elk draw ( I put in for PP ).
After the Deer draw goes through I'll have to call them.

My deer is still in entered mode. Pay balance says $40 + $3 app fee. I thought I already paid for that when I applied?

>My deer is still in entered
>mode. Pay balance says
>$40 + $3 app fee.
> I thought I already
>paid for that when I
>applied?

I wouldn't panic. Watch your credit card statement, I think it will all play out correctly in the coming days, and you won't be charged twice for the app fee. I'm betting CP&W's phones are red hot these days!??

#livelikezac

Mine still just says "entered" and no hits on the CC.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Mine still just says "entered" and
>no hits on the CC.
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Deer and antelope have been slow comin wisz. I think elk is about done.

#livelikezac

Got it....thanks DW! Good luck.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Well, now the pay balance is gone and entered is still there. Points haven't changed. Who knows. I will quit worrying:)

That is what happened to me, I still had hope then I just got an email receipt charging me for a $40 PP and my credit card has $40 pending charge. In my mind that means I got charged for the point awarded and did not draw the tag.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-18 AT 03:26PM (MST)[p]When we all applied and it gave you the choice for "Unsuccessful Option", what were the options? OTC tags?

I selected nothing. Does that mean I don't get a pref point?

EDIT:

I think I figured it out. My receipt for elk only shows $3 and and not $43 because I bought the 2017 small game license to avoid having to pay for the pref point fees.

My Dad and I will be hunting 33 3rd season for deer. This hunt will be a piggyback hunt to my New Mexico unit 2 hunt that ends on the 7th. I'll have my Dad fly into Denver on the 8th and we'll head out to hunt CO. Gonna be a bit short in each unit but I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck to you all.

Steve

Dang!! They must have seen that we could access the current statistics page because now the link does not work!

txhunter58

>Dang!! They must have seen that
>we could access the current
>statistics page because now the
>link does not work!
>
>txhunter58
>
>I am)

Like that's going to make their phones stop ringing! Haha!

No deer or elk for me!! No elk for my daughter! OTC bound again I guess for elk and maybe pick up something for deer if I find a good one.

After a decade and a half, I finally get the email that says:

Deer Application
License Year: 2018
Congratulations!!! You have been Awarded.

>Dang!! They must have seen that
>we could access the current
>statistics page because now the
>link does not work!
>
>txhunter58
>
>I am)

Well that was not very nice of them...lol I saved the PDF files to my desktop thinking they might see they were getting out sooner than intended...surely the stats will be posted by Friday?

>>====Hostess Donettes Pro Staff=====>

Not sure but things got weird on my crews applications. We all put in individually for deer & elk. 2 guys NR got deer tags with 0 & 1 pt in a unit that take 3pts to draw 2nd season. Res got a late season either sex elk tag which he had no chance according to points needed. I on the other hand did not receive any tags which I expected, but I did not get charged $40.00 for a preference point but it shows I received a point, which I thought was correct. One of the other guys does show a charge for $40.00 for a point.

Thoroughly confused now.

Another non-resident 3rd season deer tag for me!

Looking forward to September muzzy deer in Utah, October Rifle Elk in Utah, and now Colorado deer in November!

For some reason the wife doesn't seem too happy with my choices for vacation.....

After 15 years she still doesn't realize how hard I have to work to put that meat in the freezer!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom