CO mule deer success

GLEDEASY

Decided I would go ahead and share.
Had a fun year in CO chasing mule deer. Due to work we weren't able to hunt until halfway through the season. We ran into lots of elk, and a few nice bucks.

As a storm rolled in we decided to watch some deer that were hovering the private/public borders. We were just about to move on as the deer began bedding down. All of a sudden, something out of our view got the deer spooked. It was now game on as they were on public land.

Within a period of about 4 hours we had two bucks on the ground.

There was one buck in particular that I was really hoping to find. However, he alluded us and we found him safely on private ground after buck #1 was down.

To all you CO residents, thanks for sharing your state with us!

Screenshot_20221103-215316_Gallery.jpg

20221231_211432.jpg

How big do you think this buck is?

Screenshot_20221103-223735_Gallery.jpg

Video of the hunt.

Looks like you did well! I don’t think a guy could swing a dead cat without hitting an elk during rifle season. Unless you had a tag that is.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom