Co Unit 21 1st Rifle

Rocketeer

I'm usually not one to ask too many questions nor put up any posts on here but this time is a little different...Due to the COVID issues this year my daughter's trip that she had planned got cancelled and at the last minute she asked if we could go on another elk hunt instead. So, on Tuesday, I was able to pick up a Unit 21 1st Rifle bull tag (also good in units 22, 30, 31 & 32). We have not been in the unit before and was wondering if anyone could point me towards a starting point. We will be doing this hunt as a backpack hunt to get off the roads to try and find some remote areas.

Thanks in advance!

I know the NW corner of the state and can say this, there is not an area in 22 or 21 that a person can’t hunt in a god day hunt. Packing in will not really gain you much at all. You would be pretty hard pressed to find any place that is 3 miles from a road or ATV trail and it is nearly impossible to find a place 5 miles from a road or ATV trail...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom