Co. Unit 21 cell service?

nocwalker

Just a general inquiry. What is the cell service like in 21 if any? Maybe up high in the southern part? Or up by tangly?

thanks nocwalker

Probably depends on carrier, but it was very spotty with ATT when I was there in 2019. There was very little up high unless you were right at the pass looking down to Fruita. I would look at your carriers coverage map they are pretty good at showing you where coverage is good and where it will be spotty.

Thank you guys kinda what I expected. was hoping our trail cams would work at waterholes, probably not. but maybe we can use them up on some of the tops if we need to. My partner likes to atleast have some spots to call home from, his wife doesn't really like to be not connected for long periods of time but, that doesn't stop us :))))

Ill have to check out the booster, I have AT&t, will check with Brian to see what he has

Thanks guys

Nocwalker..yes card cams are legal. The paragraph on page 15 of this year's reg is well written...your not the only one who doesn't know about it...our local hunting store sells them. I have looked my self...I plan to put one on my stretch of Tomichi Creek in hopes of taking hunting and fishing privileges from some trespassers. Cell coverage is better by the month around here...im thinking one will work on my private...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom