CO Wolves & Coronavirus

grizzly

Long Time Member
????

D9C5BD27-9DDC-4786-898D-CD033218BB23.jpeg.jpg

We are up to 8 cases as of a little while ago. Next up will be the weed lobby claiming that CBD cures it....

Walcher...When he was running for office he claimed to be a Palisade peach farmer....his grandfather was but he never was. I guess he needs to keep his name in the paper.

We are up to 8 cases as of a little while ago. Next up will be the weed lobby claiming that CBD cures it....
No CBD oil doesn't cure coronavirus but CBD and cannabis advocates are claiming that they boosted their immunity successfully against all viruses.
Eating a diet rich in micronutrients, zinc, vitamin C, flavonoids like quercetin (in both cannabis and apples) and getting good sleep are all good things to start now if you haven’t already.

Since I retired I eat pretty much all day. The other 14 hours I'm napping. Working for me so far. :)

No CBD oil doesn't cure coronavirus but CBD and cannabis advocates are claiming that they boosted their immunity successfully against all viruses.
Eating a diet rich in micronutrients, zinc, vitamin C, flavonoids like quercetin (in both cannabis and apples) and getting good sleep are all good things to start now if you haven’t already.
it's true

That's not my personal and experience and many other people I know...trust me it ain't my imagination. 4 Aleves a day were normal to kind of just take the edge off a bit... No more Aleve now and lots better

Okay no issue seriously it REALLY works and I would advise to those dealing with pain issues to consider it. Maybe a few less people reach for opioids which can be a stone cold killer. It not fun living with back pain and also it will start to keep me out of hunts I want to be doing. Age will eventually do that anyways but adding years and hunts if optimum

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom