Cody regional office

Michael, Thanks for the post. This article is full of great information. I was told that the location is just North of Cody on the Belfry Highway. mh

I guess I didn't understand the location earlier. I had 2AB stuck in my head for the longest time.

The land was bought from a park county commissioner

Allowing public comment, much better venue than here.

Attachments

• Jan. 5, 2021 Teleconference Commission Meeting Agenda - Google Docs.pdf
    175.7 KB · Views: 100
I heard the meeting was cancelled because there was evidence the low bidder on the project was not a Wyoming resident. just sayin...mh

BH, Inc will probably show them a camper trailer parked somewhere in Wyoming and everything will be just fine.

I say us MM’ers tell them we will do it for materials, I’m from Wyoming so that will work !! Might take awhile just on weekends!! ???

I say us MM’ers tell them we will do it for materials, I’m from Wyoming so that will work !! Might take awhile just on weekends!! ???
so are you saying I have to do the electrical then??? you know doubledrop we don't have time for this. I already told your wife you are helping me out a few weekends this summer on some scouting

It’s time for us to stop letting the government do back alley BS just because it’s easier for us to ignore it. If U.S. citizens ever want to have a confident and competent government again, we need to be ready to take the long and hard road, and hold all government employees accountable for their decisions, and be certain that these decisions are in the order of the public’s best interest. Time to reset our moral compass to the direction our grandparents would be going.

so are you saying I have to do the electrical then??? you know doubledrop we don't have time for this. I already told your wife you are helping me out a few weekends this summer on some scouting
Actually the electrical was awarded to my my company and we are based in AK. ?. And I thought you were a linemen? They don’t put dirt to cover the wire on the inside of buildings ???

I did line work for one year then did my electrical apprenticeship. Then went did electrical/line work for a oil feild company for 4 years. Along with a lot of commercial work which i dont miss. Now i am instrumentation tech. So mostly programming there with the SLC 500's and our factory has a lot of the moore 351,352 and 382 and thats all function block programming

Last edited:

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom