Collared and ear tagged town deer?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Just passed a deer west of town with a collar and what looked like a light blue ear tag.

Why are they collaring west Davis county deer?

Hey hossy!

They Know Our Vision Is Fading!:D

Several years Back My Brother Took Buck # 18!

Ya it was Blue Too!

I checked the pictures of deer from AI that I and my son have and no ear tags are seen. I have pictures from the 2019 capture and none are sporting ear tags before or after.

Maybe they did? It's not like there aren't more than a few city deer in western Davis county. We used to see plenty in the Freeport Center and just west of there. The ones I've seen recently were below 3000 W.

The one I saw was on Charlie Blacks farm, just on the south side.

Found it interesting, as I wasn't aware of any DWR ear tagging

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom