Colo. Unit 27 elk?

I've hunted there before, down next to Red Dirt Reservoir. I haven't been in there in the last 2yrs though. I have taken an nice 6x6 and 5x5 out of there, but those were way back in '02 for the 6x6 and '04 for the 5x5. After that I saw some elk in '05 but none close enough for a shot, then '06 and '07 I didn't even see an elk in that area. It got too warm for the first season that we liked to go in and the snow in the 4th season was to do deep for us to walk in and we couldn't afford horses. I can tell you there were elk in there during 4th season of '07, I saw the tracks. Good luck!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom