Colorado Archery Buck

COLO3D

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-07 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]Friday night I was heading back to the truck earlier than normal to spend a little time with the family. I was walking down an old logging road when I rounded a bend I came across this buck. He patiently waited for me to get a good look through the binos and range him and then waited for the arrow to arrive. What an accomadating buck!

The back story is kind of sad; my best friend and hunting partner passed away from Panchriatic Cancer in June. He always wanted a nice four point to put over his fireplace. I promised his wife at his funeral that I would get a buck for Steve this year and put it over their fireplace. The Swarovski's in the picture were his and the purple bracelet is a Panchraitic Cancer Awareness bracelet. This is truly Steves buck!

By the way I rough scored him in the low 170's.
46db6f182cc45bfc.jpg

Congrats to you on a fine Buck and a great tribute to your best hunting buddy and friend.
I too lost my Mom to Pancreatic Cancer two years ago, they go fast.

Brian

Good looking buck, and looks like you put a good shot on him. NICE

RockyMtnOyster

Nice buck and glad you can honor your fallen friend with him. Nice job and sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Regards,

JL

>Nice buck and glad you can
>honor your fallen friend with
>him. Nice job and
>sorry to hear about the
>loss of your friend.
>
>

I second that.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Congrats on "your's and his" trophy buck.The cape on him is absolutely beautiful , what a buck! My condolences on your loss , but very happy to see you carry on his memory in such a proud honorably manner. You da man! Thanks for sharing here....Larry

You honored your friend well, sorry for your loss. Nice buck and thanks for sharing!! Reminds us of the more important things in life.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom