Colorado area 67

Fireplug

Any of you folks have a suggestion for a good map of gum 67? We will have Onx,but being old school I like to have a paper map of the unit. Thanks and good luck with your hunts.

Any of you folks have a suggestion for a good map of gum 67? We will have Onx,but being old school I like to have a paper map of the unit. Thanks and good luck with your hunts.
DIY-Do It Yourself Maps- has the maps you are looking for- Ft COLLINS , Colorado, costing about $ 20 with postage. They are very good ?.
Look them up on the Web. I’ve used them for a long time. Good luck ! I’ve got a 3 rd season tag there. I’m staying in Gunnison in a motel & hope to get a hunt of entire season & hope for luck . It’s all luck - need cold ? weather to get the bucks moving.
Jerry Gold- Windsor, Colorado

Wishing you guys the best of luck with the weather. I had the 3rd tag last year and did not have such luck, but had an awesome hunt. You will have an enjoyable experience either way!

Aaron , I read your post about your ‘21 hunt. Sounds like a great time. Hoping for a similar experience. That is a pretty buck. Great that you and your dad had a good time.

Aaron , I read your post about your ‘21 hunt. Sounds like a great time. Hoping for a similar experience. That is a pretty buck. Great that you and your dad had a good time.
Thank you sir. What season are you going to be there. Happy to offer some help if I can.

Aaron, Thanks for your offer of help. I have never been in the unit and just now ordered maps. I need to get the ball rolling on this. Thanks again

44CD1B8E-6F08-4ADF-A3A9-268CF211C49F.jpeg

Thanks. I have a couple of maps I’ve been looking over. Nothing like boots on the ground. We hope to get there a few days before the season. We will be coming from a Wyoming deer hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom