Colorado Book Cliffs? Unit 30

BellyUp

My brothers and I drew 30 this year. We have hunted 11, 22, 6, 63. Was wondering if y’all had some info on trespass fee places or some general tid bits. Thanks

Thanks for the response. I understand I wouldn’t want somebody coming to hunt at my neighbors ranch.

Hmmm... It's been my experience that most every chunk of private land in Colorado is associated with a hunt trespass fee of some sort. It is definitely not a new idea or movement here in this state.

I don't have any names for you but onx maps should be able give you a few.

Good luck,

Todd

Thanks Todd for the response! I highly doubt we do any pay to hunt fee type of thing we are on a budget. One thing is for sure though we will hunt and glass as hard as we can. Hope we get some weather.

Thanks. Beanman. So we have one decent winter and one bad winter for veg growth in the burn. You know how the land is fairing after the fire?

I've noticed some areas having really nice "green-up" considerably more so than others. Some with little any green at all. Those flushing monsoons last year were drainage specific and have really had a dramatic affect on the landscapes. Some of the best revegged areas are on benches and drainage floors. This years more average spring has really helped the forbs and grasses.

Thanks. Beanman. So we have one decent winter and one bad winter for veg growth in the burn. You know how the land is fairing after the fire?
It’s patchy. Fairly large areas burned so hot that roots and seeds are dead. Oakbrush comes back fast from most fires but the east end nearby where I live has not come back much.

I know what you are dealing with. We’re I live we have large fires also. Tragic for the human impact, but for nature it’s the way it goes! We have found the animals thrive after a couple years after a large fire. That’s saying with proper wildlife management. Thanks for the replies

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom