Colorado Bound

Good luck can't wait to hear how you do. I leave for Utah in 11 days time is dragging by.

CA MIKE...good luck to your dad and you on this trip. Bob & I are leaving next Wed. heading to Rifle, CO for our Deer hunt.
Then I come back to Ely, NV for my Elk hunt there starting Nov 13th.....going to be a long 3 weeks away.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

We leave Pennsylvania Wednesday morning for the Meeker area and should arrive Thursday evening. We have deer and elk tags and am looking forward to a good hunt.

I will be up on the 1st. Camping somewhere between rifle and meeker. Probably bump into some of you guys at some point.

Paul,
Mike hunts farther south in a different unit and CAMPS OUT.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I'm leaving SD early tomorrow morning (Sunday). A night with sister in law in Colorado Springs and hope to be in the mountains Monday afternoon.
Good luck to everyone.

Good luck to all. Be leaving on Thursday for 3rd season deer for my son in unit#61. Ten days in Colorado should be fun.

Got my buddy a bull on the evening of opening day and got my dad his bull on the following Saturday morning. I had a cow tag which I decided to eat after my buddy got his bull and focus on trying to get my dad his elk. I'll try to write up and post a full story before I take off for my G37 hunt here in Calif.

162img_4674.jpg

7985img_4682.jpg

nice to see success! congrats!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I don't know how to post photos, but maybe I'll see if my wife can help. I know she puts them on facebook. Three of us each got a muley. My son got a really nice 24" wide 4x4 that he's getting mounted. Mine would have equaled his except that one side was a smaller fork. I had only seen the good side before I shot. Our friend's buck is a 20" wide 3x3. The big kill, however, was my 6x6 bull with long up-curved brow tines. I got a euro mount. Great trip.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom