Colorado bull Moose 37-371 YEEEAHHH!!!!

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Finally after like 20 years you kinda of lose count after a while I drew a bull moose tag in Colorado!!!!!...I am working off some solid information and expanding it. Love to hear anything or even just see some Shiras moose posted...this will be my final "big three" in Colorado and want to make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity and hunt....excited is an understatement!!!!

Good luck, 20 here as well. It's nice to see someone near the top of the point pile draw out every once in a while. (y)

What the heck?
Way to go Mr AW.
Give it what you've got and create a wonderful adventure!

Zeke

Finally after like 20 years you kinda of lose count after a while I drew a bull moose tag in Colorado!!!!!...I am working off some solid information and expanding it. Love to hear anything or even just see some Shiras moose posted...this will be my final "big three" in Colorado and want to make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity and hunt....excited is an understatement!!!!
Id say you are pretty lucky to get a chance at All Big Three!!! That’s incredible and super exciting!
I killed a nice bullwinkle in Wyoming many years ago and it was a great adventure. Colorado produces some of the best so I’m sure you will do your part! Congratulations Tedd.
Keep us vicariously posted with some Writing about your Adventure!

LBH I use to live in the area but not looked for moose. First three day scouting trip starts Sunday...gonna try and get my eyes on some moose meat...it early in growth but the bases should be done and the paddles started

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom