Colorado COVID FYI

If you pay your full property taxes, they are due april 30 in this county. But now we have an extension to May 1 (y)

Our President has advised the whole nation to do this.
Governors and Mayors are relaying this recommendation.
My wife was going to make some masks but couldn’t get any elastic it was sold out everywhere.

I have encountered two weird aspects to this mess. First, since everyone is getting paid to sit home, the people sitting at home working want premium pay. Second, if you are considered essential and you fail to report to work, you are denied unemployment.

We have a doctor shortage, so we have pressed the interns and students into service. There arent enough lawyers to sort out the coming mess, so I guess we need to start enlisting law students and internet lawyers.

If I'm a flunky who was told to go home during the prime steehead fishing and I could draw unemployment and the government will send me $1200, I'm rooting for a pandemic next year too.

The mask thing makes zero sense.

The Virus is MUCH smaller than the pores in fabric. Second, are you changing it with every encounter? Or are you wearing a spit catcher right next to your face all day?

Our enemies have got to be shocked to freaking death.

We shut down the country without a single enemy invasion, nuke, emp, or single shot fired.

Now we are all going to start wearing burqas?

Screenshot_2020-04-07-07-43-39~2.png

I have encountered two weird aspects to this mess. First, since everyone is getting paid to sit home, the people sitting at home working want premium pay. Second, if you are considered essential and you fail to report to work, you are denied unemployment.

We have a doctor shortage, so we have pressed the interns and students into service. There arent enough lawyers to sort out the coming mess, so I guess we need to start enlisting law students and internet lawyers.

If I’m being paid to stay home and get injured can I get workman’s comp. Asking for a friend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom