Colorado Landowner Tags

Wyo_Roadhunter

I would like to buy landowner tags but I really don't even know where to start with it. I see them for sale on the classifieds but 90% of them have 0 info and spending $1,000+ dollars for a shot in the dark hunt seems pretty sketchy to me haha. I'd like to get in with a landowner where I could have the option to buy the tag every year. So if there are any landowners on here that is willing to send me some pics of the bucks they've killed on the ground and some info so I could see it on google earth at least I'd appreciate it. I have 9 points for Colorado and really haven't found a unit I feel comfortable with to put my points on yet. Thanks!

Might help to post what your price range is, in addition to what your expectations are in regards of size of deer and type of hunt. I think many landowner vouchers are sold to long-standing repeat customers every year. I would expect to pay between $2000-$6000 for a decent tag with “good” private property included, with a chance at a 140-180” deer. Landowner tags in premium units can go for much more.

My price would just depend on what they are killing so thats why I didn't really post a price range. My goal is always a 180 buck but depending on what I'm seeing id shoot one in the 160's but I definitely wouldn't pay much if a 160 is the top bucks they are killing. But someone else will so thats what makes landowner tags hard haha.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom