Colorado leftover watch app.

brutus54

Well I guess this app isn’t going to be very useful anymore? I just signed up my subscription the first part of November. I did get me a tag a couple days later so the cost was worth it to me. Will It still notify you when they post the reissued tags Tuesdays? But you can’t do nothing about it till the next day anyway. Is it worth the cost? So Is anybody going to renew their subscription? Is it worth it to you? Or is it a thing of the past?

Last edited:
I liked the app as it would let me know what i missed out on, on the days i wasn't able to really focus on watching for tags. Kept me in the loop as to what was popping up.

Not sure it will be useful now.

It became too slow the last couple years. This year it is worthless. You will get a preview every Tuesday so you will know exactly what will be for sale on Wednesday

I semi know the guy who runs it and will reach out to him and see if it will still work or if we need to do anything different... Stay tuned..

I used the DIY app last fall and got both an elk tag and a buck tag because of it. Very worth it! No, neither took 20+ points ?, but I ended up with 2 good hunts and a nice buck?

But I can’t see where it would be very helpful now that they have reverted to the once a week “crash the website” system. I just need to retire and go in person to the CPW offices!

I reached out to him a bunch last fall, got no response.
I saw where someone said it auto renews! Found out you have to go to the app store and view it then find "Cancel Subscription". Hope it works and they don't hit me again!

Last edited:
App Store / Account / Subscriptions / Leftover Watch / Cancel Subscription (shown in red)

LOWcancel.jpg

Well I have tried contacting the Leftover watch guy about these questions 3 times sense last week. Seems he not been heard from in a while and does not reply to anyone. Funny how that works huh??

He was all over the forums and Instagram when he was launching and building the business, then went radio silent everywhere from what I've seen. He was on the CPW commission meeting mid year last year trying to drum up some business consulting for the CPW. I think it's borderline fraud to keep charging people and renewing right now.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom