Colorado legal bow sights

BeanMan

Long Time Member
I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Mathews V3 31, I’ve been out of archery for a while and am thinking about what Colorado legal sights to buy. Electronics are illegal including lighted pins. What are you using? I am assuming but will check that just removing the battery on a lighted sight won’t cut it for Colorado (yes, I’ve looked at the regulation but beyond saying no electronics they don’t mention light pins).

I have used a Black Gold Accent verdict 5 pin slider for about 12 year and love it. Though as nails and just a solid piece of equipment.

Have you used their “retina lock” system with no peep? I’ve been curious how well that goes. Not sure I’m ready to lose my peep, but it’s an interesting concept.
Mine has the retina lock but I still use a peep with it. Which still takes some getting used to but can really help with accuracy.

I have a CBE Engage Hybrid single and three pin slider sight...I like the single pin over the three pin. They have lights although I just remove the battery case and ASSUME that it's legal; I've not been checked by a warden, though.

I have the black gold accent but the 4 pin version, I use it out to 50. On another bow I have the Option 8 from Option Archery, with it I can use single pin or multiple. I like the option 8 better except for the oval peep, If it doesn’t rotate perfectly it’s harder to align.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom