Colorado Moose 37/371

970_lly

Well after 24 years my dad has drew a bull tag in 37/371. We plan to hit the snake river drainages/Montezuma, Rock creeks, maybe willow and slate creek, etc. We will be spending a minimum of 2-3 weekends a month scouting come the end of June. I loosely know the units but don’t have any in depth knowledge, and in my time there I’ve only seen 1 cow although I was hunting deer. If anyone would have any interest in sharing any info from past hunts or experience in the unit a PM would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone in 2022!

Anyone with any experience or pictures to share? Heading up this weekend and will be there scouting almost every weekend until season.

Conglads to you Dad on the draw. I applied for the same tag. Hopefully, I'll be able to ask you for advice next year. I've been applying since first draw. I've got 18 or 19 weighted points. Good Luck on the hunt. Post some photos Bob

Took my bull and have helped on a couple of cows there. If you are going to go to a few of those mentioned drainages you better have some logistical help on hand. Bulls can look pretty large when you are 5+ miles from the truck tailgate. There are some exceptional bulls call that part of the world home.

Stay south of I-70, and focus on the south end. Look high, I'll send you my paypal account so you can credit it 2 cents.

Have fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom