Colorado Mule deer 2020?

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I have 3 NR points and would like to use them this year. Have hunted 41/42/421 5 or 6 times but want to move to another area. I was looking at 62 3rd season this year. Also one of my concerns is taking a small toyhauler into the area during that season. Any good spots to park. If drawn is it better to hunt the East side of West side of the area? Is a Rzr useful. I'm not a road hunter nomally is there areas to get back in. Just looking for info now before the draw deadline. I was also looking at the northwest side of the state. I hunt elk in unit 67 1st season. Is the area clear of all the beetle damage that was there 4-5 years back. Thanks alot for reading my post.

62 is going to be about the same story as 41/42/421. Full on pumpkin patch, lots of road warriors and below average numbers. If I guys willing to dump into some of the canyons he could be rewarded.

If you hunted 1st rifle season OTC, it was a LONG time ago. That has been a limited tag for lots of years now.

Currently it is pretty heavily hunted for elk because it is OTC (in later rifle seasons) and because it is next to 61

mickey
Either you’re starting to lose it or you need to use the preview function before you post reply.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom