Colorado points

muzz

Long Time Member
Can you buy points for Colorado elk and deer? Or do you have to put in for the hunt to get the point?
Just thought I would (if I can) start to get some points to hunt the state of Colorado.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-16 AT 08:56PM (MST)[p]You can apply for a point but still need to put up the cost of a tag; for example if wanting elk points you'd have to front the cost of a cow tag as a NR plus your application fees.
Meant to say applying for a point means you use a specific preference point code for that species.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

You might be interested in what these people have to say, they will front end your Colorado application fees, for a relatively small handling fee. Be sure to ask them about youth application fees as well.......much lower fees than for adults.

They pay the States upfront and you only pay them if you draw the tag. They do charge a fee for doing your application and for front-ending your tag charges, (like interest on their money I suppose)

http://worldwidetrophyadventures.com/license-application-service

Ask for Jordan at 1-800-755-8247.

Doesn't appeal to everyone but works great if your wanting to build a lot of points, in a lot of States, and can't afford the thousands of dollars every year for the front end application costs.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom