colorado resident hunters

Str8UpLegitHunting

Got back from my 2013 colorado mule deer hunt.I had a great time with family and friends.I'm not a meat hunter so I spent a lot of hours behind my scope and hicking.I've been following this forum for a couple years made I think one post.I get a kick out of some of the post I read.yes I am a Utard and proud of it! Where I'm getting at is during my hunt when I was on my four wheeler drving from point A to B..... Not road hunting.every time I would get behind a truck with 16 people in them that would be road hunting or driving off the mountin.they would stay in the middle of the road knowing I was there and they would just keep driving.funny us utards get crap on things we do here, but at least we're not so freaking worried the guy behind us is going to kill the spike elk or two point deer so we just keep driving knowing he's behind you. Colorado has a awesome law i agree with that is while in a vehicle or atv you can't have amo in your gun (sorry roads hunters). I have never in my life had a truck not pull over the seconds he sees me on my atv while in utah. The point is I don't care you didn't let me pass as soon as I got behind you but one thing for sure is us utards are classy hunters that share the roads and mountin and have respect for others behind us on the road knowing we're not in a hurry.so utah residents pat your self on the back we are some nice, classy respect full hunters.I even got ran off the road on my atv by a on coming truck cause I guess he thought me being on a atv I didn't need any of the road.so my point is colorado resident hunters are some lazy road hunters that love to put 16 hunters in a truck and hope to kill the frist thing with antlers.and they love to hog the road for getting the hunter behind him would have to get off his atv or out of his truck and take the gun out of the case load the rifle and still pray like hell the animale would still be off the side of the road.so if anyone is planning on going to colorado hunting and you get behind a colorado resident you might want to stop and have lunch cause they will not pull over to let you by if it was the end of the world. This post may sound like a poor sobbing story but only if you could have been there to see our frustration.again utards be blest to be one cause colorado residents are some ignorant people and very frustrating people to be on the mountin with.

So?

You get a Buck?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

myself, being from california, have seen just about everything out in the woods. I have hunted both utah and colorado and would have to say that judging from personal experience that the resident colorado hunters are usually great guys. I have met a ton of nice people out there. Just because you call yourself a "trophy hunter" does not give you the right to look down on those who migh need that spike elk or 2 point buck to fill their freezer for the winter and feed their families. There are always bad eggs everywhere, even Utah bro!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-13 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]You are talking about road hunters, I doubt there is much difference state-to-state. You base your opinion on one example. Do the math.

Even if you had more examples...again, road hunters. Yeah, yeah, there are always exceptions (the ethical elderly and handicapped), but c'mon...ROAD HUNTERS. What do you expect? (BTW, I am from UT, not CO, just not buying your sample size)

P.S.
You ought to consider cutting CO resident hunters some slack. Their politicians are throwing them under the bus and been making moves to take their guns. Been a rough year for them. I'd be a little ornery, too, if I was them.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 06:00AM (MST)[p]There are great people and jerks everywhere. Can't tell if you really believe the baloney you speak or if you are just trying to start an argument.

Sign me: A nonresident Colorado hunter with another point of view.

BTW: Is hicking something that hicks do or is that something you do with a girl?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

A road hunter must have shot your buck to get you so worked up. Oh and BTW we don't shoot spikes.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Funny you say that, I am from CO and just the opposite happened to me. I was on my way out one day and pulled up behind a road hunter. He immediately pulled over and let us go by, a wave from both of us and we went our own ways...
Every state has a-holes and every state has good guys.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Maybe instead of calling all CO resident hunters a-holes you should think about road hunters in general. I agree with the guy who said your sample size is a little small to be calling all CO residents "lazy road hunters"

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13
>AT 07:49?AM (MST)

>
>Click the link as is appropriately
>sums up my opinion..
>
>http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

LMAO!!!!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

"Typical Utard. As soon as they don't get their way, the whole state is related to one road hunter."

Hypocritical statement of the year. And that's saying something considering we're on MM. I just couldn't help but laugh.

I've lived and hunted in both states. I'LL KEEP MY CO RESIDENCY! Go ahead and stay in Utah you big trophy hunter you.

Comparing all CO hunters to a truck full of road hunters in Colorado is so ridiculous I won't even begin to explain. But for example, I'd wager a guess that you'd be (or have been) offended if CO guys compared all of UT hunters to Brownlee, or the Moss crew....or wait.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that Ut drivers don't pull over unless it to make a pit stop on the Salt Lake 500. Just drive thru around 5 in the evening and see for yourself. Don't worry about those UHP cars they are slow.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>"Typical Utard. As soon as they
>don't get their way, the
>whole state is related to
>one road hunter."
>
>Hypocritical statement of the year.
>And that's saying something considering
>we're on MM. I just
>couldn't help but laugh.

Littlebull, that was funny!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

>Comparing all CO hunters to a
>truck full of road hunters
>in Colorado is so ridiculous
>I won't even begin to
>explain. But for example,
>I'd wager a guess that
>you'd be (or have been)
>offended if CO guys compared
>all of UT hunters to
>Brownlee, or the Moss crew....or
>wait.

+1

well said.

The OP said, "... but one thing for sure is us utards are classy hunters that share the roads and mountin and have respect..."

Yea Right!! Some maybe, but that is not my own findings at all! This thread was great for a laugh and getting to be more typical where a "utard" is telling those from other states, how to do it and how it should be done! lmao

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

J22 in Colorado You CAN have a loaded (magazine) in a motor vehicle. Chamber must be empty.
ATV/sleds= Unloaded and in fully enclosed case.

There are Rude folks, every where there are folks.
Dont expect much from people, they will disapoint you.

"us utards are classy hunters"

Stay classy Utards, stay classy

-Ron Burgundy

can't wait for Anchorman 2. Makes me wanna buy a new Dodge

Might be cuz we want to pi$$ you guys off and hope that you wont come back. Believe me I have had way more bad encounters with out of staters than other residents, and the funny part is the worst encounters have been with utards.

Funny I just got back from hunting Utah and I think about half of the trucks with Utah plates I ran up behind wouldn't pull over to let me pass. I tried to be polite unil I got tired of eating their dust. This was mostly before and after shooting hours so there is no reason to not at least pull to the side to let someone by.

WOW i am blown away that you have the nerve to single out all people of colorado to the small % that road hunt on a public form . I hope you never ever ever come to my great state again we dont want you :). my ? to you is how were you running in to so many people road hunting if you were not? i never see how many people road hunt cause im in the woods all day not road hunting. sounds like you were road hunting and got mad someone beat you to it .

Did it cross your mind, that maybe the driver knew you were a Utard? I would have probably slowed down just to pizz you off. :D

A hit-n-run post. Spouts off at the mouth and no return... What a blow hard... I am leaning toward this post being from a road raged road hunter.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom