Colorado Unit 18/181 Muzzleloader

Cliff600

I drew a unit 18/181 muzzy tag. I'm planning a scouting trip for the first week of August so please hold the, (go scout and put in the legwork comments.) I know about the blow down and the heavy hunting pressure. Can anyone give me a place to start? I've done lots of escouting and have several places I want to check out. Trust me, I'm not lazy and put in the work, but 1st hand knowledge is always the best.

Sounds like you’ve done your homework and you’re fixing to do the leg work. Pick areas that look good on satellite and go check them out simple as that…. Handouts on the WWW in otc/easy to draw units In Calirado are hard to come by and many of us who’ve given them out have been burned by those who we’ve shared with.

Be aware that some areas and some roads are still closed to use due to the fire last year. Check with the National forest service first if you going to unit 18

Sounds like you’ve done your homework and you’re fixing to do the leg work. Pick areas that look good on satellite and go check them out simple as that…. Handouts on the WWW in otc/easy to draw units In Calirado are hard to come by and many of us who’ve given them out have been burned by those who we’ve shared with.
Thanks mate

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom