Colorado unit 22 3rd Mule Deer

Ahunter74

Leaving this week for a 3rd season hunt. If you have any insight you want to share send me a PM. I would appreciate it.
Also if any of you have 4th season tags I would be more than happy to share what we experienced on our hunt. I know some don't like people asking for advise, but I am also willing to help anyone out I can.
Thanks.

>Leaving this week for a 3rd
>season hunt. If you have
>any insight you want to
>share send me a PM.
>I would appreciate it.
>Also if any of you have
>4th season tags I would
>be more than happy to
>share what we experienced on
>our hunt. I know some
>don't like people asking for
>advise, but I am also
>willing to help anyone out
>I can.
>Thanks.

YO:

Just found your post, and was wondering how all went for that Monster Mulie. I will be hunting Unit 22 from 11/14-11/18. Don't know anything about the area, so looking for any insight to my upcoming Hunt? Plus if you found any other pertinent info. it would be well appreciated. Much Thanks, Smokin

Looks like you're both scroungin for some free lunch. I hope you find something tasty! Weather seems to be favorable, bucks are seemingly active(I'm not in 22 though). Maybe stay on top near 21 I dunno. Quite a bit of access was taken away to some good hunting recently. Good luck.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>
>Looks like you're both scroungin for
>some free lunch. I
>hope you find something tasty!
> Weather seems to
>be favorable, bucks are seemingly
>active(I'm not in 22 though).
> Maybe stay
>on top near 21 I
>dunno. Quite a
>bit of access was taken
>away to some good hunting