Colorado unit 72

Gamekilr

Good afternoon. Drew muzzleloader deer tag for unit 72. I’ve been there and only seen two good bucks during rifle. Never hunted early September. Ain’t a rookie but haven’t a clue on that early to find them. Hunting the wilderness area. Can pm me. Looking general info if someone’s willing. Info would be returned

Good afternoon. Drew muzzleloader deer tag for unit 72. I’ve been there and only seen two good bucks during rifle. Never hunted early September. Ain’t a rookie but haven’t a clue on that early to find them. Hunting the wilderness area. Can pm me. Looking general info if someone’s willing. Info would be returned
I assume you are talking about the cross canyon wilderness study area along the Utah border? That time of year I would focus on the irrigated ag land that the "wilderness" area has fingers going into. That is the time they are rubbing their velvet off. Most of the trees around are on the public land.

I assume you are talking about the cross canyon wilderness study area along the Utah border? That time of year I would focus on the irrigated ag land that the "wilderness" area has fingers going into. That is the time they are rubbing their velvet off. Most of the trees around are on the public land.
Yes sir. More been on 73. Which my tags good for. Didn’t see many when I was there. But again month later than this tag.

Any luck on the hunt?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom