Colorado unit 76 access?

R

ram100

Is access and private a huge problem in this unit? I have been debating whether or not to cash in my points and this is a unit I am considering. How much is a typical tresspass fee if that is even an option?

Private land should not be a problem. Make darn sure you are in great shape, then drop 20 more pounds and train 1 hour every other day. It is rough and steep. I have had many guides tell me about lots of hunters who show up and simply cannot handle the terrain and give up. Many times it is so steep you are pulling yourself up.

I will second what Don said about being in shape. Public land Galore. The hard part is deciding where to go.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom