Colorado Unit Boundry lines

kilowatt

Been on CPW web site trying to find a certain units boundaries to get the exact wordage on all 4 sides of unit.
Anyone know where I can find CPW wording.
Thanks for helping.
I might have to buy the high cost of chip for COLO for my GPS.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-17 AT 08:18PM (MST)[p]I purchased the onxmaps for Colorado last year. It was great to have and wouldn't hunt an area without it again. Well worth the cost IMO

Thanks for the idea of onxmaps, probably the best way of staying out of trouble.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

If you go on the colorado hunting atlas the boundaries are available on the map. Most of the units have clear boundaries like highways, rivers, ect. OnX Maps and gps chips are primarily good for navigating private/public boundaries.

Written descriptions of unit boundaries start on page 61 of the Big Game brochure

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom