Columbia Gallatin Range Wool

L

life2extreme

I am looking into purchasing some of the Columbia wool and was wondering if anyone had any pro/cons about this product. It seems like a great item for the price and I can't afford a ton because I'm getting out of the military and having a kid all at the same time and this looks like it will be the best bang for the buck. Thanks in advance for all your input.

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Very warm and great price! I wore it in January on a deer hunt and sweated to death and it was very heavy, my only complaint if you will. Great for stand hunting.

Great stuff I have both brown and snow tops and bottoms. Several buddies also use it. I have tried several including Cabelas whitetail and outfitter. Cabelas outfitter totally sucks and is just crap for durability. Never had a problem with Columbia and just was warm as any. Never get me to buy anything else only a smaller size for warmer weather.

Outrageously warm, and for the price well built. I do however dislike the amount of material they left in the crotch area, it feals like you have a diaper on...

Coon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom