Combo Mulie/Pronghorn hunt

stackem

Looking to do a father son combo hunt in 2017. We'll have 4 points going into the draw. Any suggestions for a good outfitter? This will be my first western hunt and my dads 2nd. Looking to get a good representative of each species if possible. Thanks in advance for the help.

i have hunted with table mountain outfitters several times. They are very honest hard working people. They have some great ranches and I would highly recommend them I believe their phone nu,her is 307-632-6352. I have taken some very nice mule deer , white tail deer and antelope with them. If you would like to see some photos or if you have questions send me a pm and I will give you my phone number and e mail. Good luck I love Wyoming!!

Man its kind of overwhelming the amount of guides out there. Looked at quite a few already. Prices seem to be generally close for the most part. What areas of the state seem to have the best odds at being able to get a good representative of each species?

I'd say SW portion. Really though, any privately own ranche could provide what your looking for, as long as they are managed right.

I have a friend that has hunted a few times with Pete Dube of Bear Track Outfitters out of Buffalo. He will be doing a muley/antelope combo with them this year - he did antelope only last year.

Anyway, they take some pretty nice mule deer and also some good antelope. I hunt near them and they have access to some really good ranches - easy draw for both so that's a plus. Might be worth checking into them??

Just a thought... There is good chances to find a decent mule deer hunt and antelope hunt guided with no or only 1 point if your willing to pay a guide. Why not look for a harder to draw unit and go DIY with your dad. Then in 2 years go on the guided hunt? You have a year to research and prepare and with a little work you should find an area that you can draw and hunt both.

I might be wrong but it seems like a wise use of your points...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom