Come back posts. Number 1

utehunter

Very Active Member
It's been awhile since I posted on here but thought you would like to see some bucks I had the pleasure of watching grow into a few studs this year. And also let my cousins a brother and sister team harvest them. So I will start with the brother my cousin Cody has taken a few great bucks in the past few years hunting with me. And this year he took this amazing muley watching these 2 bucks was always a pleasure they ran together with a few more these are bucks #3 #4 in the group I watched. Still trying to turn up 2 and 1. But that's another story. So here is this awesome deer hope you enjoy. And wait for post number 2 his sisters buck is bigger!!?

6379896f8e36571584a289432d97ab92e9db2.jpeg

13923fed7d7a6bc0049c5a8045e3ae2b380a5.jpeg

89087f8efaf20032d430591f1022f15bbb544.jpeg

964903eac6ff4477744e0b2f1fa94773c7b62.jpeg

6261001eae0af7a3146d88a17c82bd8860493.jpeg

Welcome home! That is a great buck. Let's see some more photos. You?ve been gone a while.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

The kid done good. ?? Southern or Mountain even though its none of my biz...?
Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Welcome back utehunter! and thanks for the pics.

I've always put you with a better than average chance at breaking the typical record. No pressure, some day it will happen.

Welcome back Ute. Always great to hear what nice critters you have taken. That is one awesome buck. Congratulations to your nephew. Hope he tipped you well, ??.
How is Ray?s place looking? Should be a phenomenal fourth season.
Continued good luck and keep ?em coming!!!!

Glad to see ya back, post up some more of those Awesome pictures
MM miss ya Dude.
That smile tells the story. Great Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It's only one buck but thanks. I'm about to post the other buck his sister killed he a giant too!!?

Awesome buck and an awesome smile! Congrats to the young man!

BTW, we might be cousins :D :D Just in case you need help with the #1 or #2 buck :D :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom