Come on guys

Delta Bravo

The weather is great, the birds are on fire and it’s a Saturday. Why are you not out hunting with your kids on the youth turkey hunt?

I spent the morning scouting for birds to hunt Monday. The one area I knew I wouldn’t see anyone. But i was curious to see how packed the more popular areas In central utah would be that are well known to have good numbers of birds. With it being Saturday, I figured the kids would be out in force today. Not a hunter in sight. Anywhere. Not even road hunting. Infact I broke through a drift that hasn’t had any other trucks on it all spring. Immediately I was into birds, walking down the road, not a care in the world. This wasn’t on a gated road either. It’s open year round. I just went further than anyone else.

my point is this. All year long I hear guys cry and complain here, other forums, Facebook and anywhere else they can share an opinion, that there needs to be more youth hunting opportunities. We need more hunts designed for just the youth. Blah blah blah.... but when these hunts actually happen, most these people who complain, don’t take their kids out.

I can’t wait to see the posts in a few weeks when they find out their kids didn’t draw a deer tag. But refuse to buy the youth any bull tags, OTC archery deer tags or take their kids on any other youth hunts the state has.

take your kids hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom