Come on I can't take it anymore!!!

E

elkfrek

This week is dragging! Have creditcard 800 # by heart calling every hour! Anyone have any hits yet? How big does this deer look to you guys?
4a1e03666243e790.jpg

My guess is that cards wont be hit until next week some time. Really nice buck. I like the deep forks.

if you have to time ask...its to late Founder would have already shot it!!
4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I bet the huntnevada.com webpage is getting hit a few hundred times a minute today. :) I'm refreshing it plenty myself. They used to have a hit counter on their page and it was staggering how many times it got hit in the last few days before results were posted.

Nv I will honestly say I have looked it up about 60-70 times since this morning. I was telling my wife am more nervous than I was at our wedding a year ago:) Good Luck!

cj, are you in it for a lot of different tags or just deer? You have points? May as well bs while we wait.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]I have 6 on deer started points on all others. I put in for the worst sheep unit with the best odds. They increased the tag by one this year so I have a 1 in 12 shot at a sheep(if you dont take BPs into consideration. It is probably 1 in 250 with BPs) Not bad odds. I hope to draw anyone of my deer units. I only put in for 3 choices. how about you?

Man this sucks I was hoping they would post early. I am going golfing with my grandpa in an hour. So I'll be out there probably when they post the results. Man I am probably going to get a speeding ticket on the way home:)

I can't stand it!! Last year I was hoping for a $120 charge. This year I've never been more ready to spend $1,200. I hope they post the results soon, as my blood pressure can't take it. Sure would like to climb the Nevada mountains this fall!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 02:29PM (MST)[p]cj, which one is "the worst sheep unit with the best odds" for a nonresident?

My son is an Idaho resident but he moved up there with about 10 sheep points so he is in for a desert and doesn't know if he should hope for a tag or not. He's thinking about the 1200 bucks and 800 miles between him and that ram. :) Of course if he draws his first choice it's only 50 miles for me.

nvnative, golf? I won't give you crap since it's with your grampa but... golf? I will know what you guys drew before you do. Maybe I will call you on the golf course and mess with you.

I'm hoping for that miracle sheep tag. nvnative knows which area. Best area, worst odds maybe.

best of luck to all.

Yeah the only time I golf is with him and he's 91 so whos know how many more times I'll get to go with him and he lives in Ely so he's not over here much. It might be the fastest golf game of his life. I hope you draw your sheep tag. I think the odds arent going to be as bad because alot of the people I've talk to still do 263 and 253W as their first two choices. And plus they killed all the big ones out of there last year.

I took my 16 points with me when I moved last August. Hoping to draw an elk tag. Of course a non-ressy desert tag for my wife would be the Holy Grail!

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 02:49PM (MST)[p]Yes sir that is correct! I will take any sheep at my age the first few years with no or few points. Attitude will change with age. I have to correct myself it is 1-25 instead of 12. sorry

Do you think we will really know by 5 PM?is it going to be on thew website or are we just going to be notified by email?

I know a few who don't even know about the early post...this is gonna be fun! Heck I can really mess with them about betting (i'll give it back,just gonna be fun....)well off to work, hope system don't crash and its down till 3 am pac time or even monday! lmao
be nice to the pooch! get a 12pac and chill!
GOOD LUCK..
4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I think it will be before 5 Pac time. We do alot of computer pricing to our locations sending info and we dont do it and then leave. We make sure it is running a properly done before 5 then go. No one wants to wait until 5 and then have a problem and have to stay til 7 or 8. Still waiting. If anything 5 central 3 pac time. Just my guess

Tick, tock....tick, tock. Let's hope it's soon! Hopefully it's not like a high school date: lots of anticipation, a little excitement, and followed by disappointment. :)

elk,

To answer your original question; that buck is awesome! That buck as some unreal tine lengths. I would have perma-grin if I hammered that buck!

Two years in a row for deer. Eastern Nevada here I come. With the moisture that part of the state has gotten it should be pretty promising.

JR

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom