CONDOR RANGE AMMO

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANYONE BUY OR LOAD YOUR APPROVED CONDOR RANGE AMMO YET ??? I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT THE FED. VITAL SHOCK IN THE TSX 180 GR. .300 WSM........YD.

That will kill them alright but i'm gonna use 12 guage hevi shot turkey loads myself. I like to sneak up close.

Just KIdding!

OUCH! YD, I bet that wasnt cheap...

I'm gonna start loading them for a couple of my rifles soon just need to order components...The barnes are twice as much as the nosler's I have been shooting......pisses me off!!

horsepoop.gif

NOT CHEAP, BUT I DONT BURN THEM UP LIKE I USED TO EITHER. TWO BOXES TAKES ME 2-3 YEARS TO FINNISH THEM UP.....YD.

When is the season on those prehistoric looking birds? Is there a quota on them? How much are the condor stamps? Are there any local outfitters that guide for such an ugly creature? How many can you keep in possesion? Are they edible? Do they taste like turkeys? Lastly, where can I take my bird to have it stuffed by a top notch taxidermist? Thanks.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-08 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]Another reason why i'm glad i moved from cali.38-years ago Give me a break!! I will glady ship you some of our furry little non agreesive Canadian Grey Wolves, for the tree huggers to add to the list. Thank God it looks like we finally will get a season to legally hunt them this fall here in Idaho, and the other Western states. Thankyou Kempthorn, seceretary of the Interior. YEAH..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom