Conservation Tag Vouchers

W

WhiskeyMan

Are Conservation Tag Vouchers transferable from the first buyer to a subsequent buyer? I had always been under the impression that the wildlife org that sold you the voucher had to print your name on it so that it couldn't be resold, but I heard otherwise today.

yes they are transferable. simple task of filling out the appropriate DWR form which you can only get at a DWR OFFICE.

Doesn't seem to me like an additional form is required......dude. Seems like you are VERY wrong! The original form must be filled in with the name of the original buyer......in order to be valid.

Seems like the first name printed on the form at the original transfer owns it........forever.

The original owner of the form as required by the State prints the only buyer of the voucher.............and that is the end of the equation. No more form transfer after that, period.

The UDWR doesn't allow further transfer of these precious licenses....and sooooo the original buyer lives with them.

What part of this simple equation don't you folks understand?

C

"Are Conservation Tag Vouchers transferable from the first buyer to a subsequent buyer?"

Am I missing something here? Didn't you ask the above question? You are looking for an answer and then you bag on those that offer the answers? WTF did you ask that question in the first place? You already had your mind made up.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I heard two of those answers today. I need to hear 5 or 6 to believe......after my challenge. Contrary to what you've been taught in yer upbringing......some people are just full of it. In fact....most are. And some even believe it.

This is important to me. I am looking for 5 or more legitimate, level-headed answers in order to believe this one. And I wanna see statutory quotes as well. One or two Utards don't mean legitimacy to me..........ever.

It seems to me that you've already made it known you know the answer so how can you expect anyone else to "debate" your answer. Why would anyone want to spend the energy?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

well for what it is worth.....I have had more than a few conservation vouchers and KNOW that they are transferable....I bought one for my wife and later after she drew the same tag transfered it over to myself.....another time my brother bought a tag and after i bugged him long enough he gave me the tag....like i said fill out the form and it is transfered....as long as it has not been redeemed it is quick and easy....

Why don't you just ask the DWR instead of asking a question on a general forum and then not liking the answers you get? Then, you will know without a doubt if the tag is transferrable...Don't be an ass to those who are trying to honestly answer your question.

+1 Elkhunter. If you are looking for level headed answers whay dont you just call the DWR and ask them. I would assume you could find that information out very quickly.

Whiskeyman,

I'm not buying your brother in law was posting your hunting pics under the name TwoDogs. This post sounds like the same guy that made no friends under the name TwoDogs.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom