Cool MeatEater article

I like his perspective on hunting and how he approaches it on his show. Alway been one of my favorites

I have always enjoyed his show. I also think like him but in different ways. Like if the fuel stopped flowing and the electricity grid failed permanently who would survive. So people would last longer than others and some would die in days waiting for the amazon deliveries that will never show up.

From the Washington Examiner:

He is a very genuine guy and super nice . What a good time he has with his career.

I have always enjoyed his show. I also think like him but in different ways. Like if the fuel stopped flowing and the electricity grid failed permanently who would survive. So people would last longer than others and some would die in days waiting for the amazon deliveries that will never show up.

3 months is all you would need to stay "hunkered" down for.

1st month, 1/3 the population is gone.

2nd month, the remaining difference to equal 1/2 the population is gone.

3rd month, the survivors that were prepared will be able to fend off the aggressive portion that survived (and killed off the difference) in the 2nd month, leaving anywhere from 60 to 70% of the population from the surviving 50% from the 2nd month as the new population to live in the new era of renewable only energy...

3 months is all you would need to stay "hunkered" down for.

1st month, 1/3 the population is gone.

2nd month, the remaining difference to equal 1/2 the population is gone.

3rd month, the survivors that were prepared will be able to fend off the aggressive portion that survived (and killed off the difference) in the 2nd month, leaving anywhere from 60 to 70% of the population from the surviving 50% from the 2nd month as the new population to live in the new era of renewable only energy...
you put a lot more thought into that than me :unsure:

ME used to be cool.
B01192DF-0792-424C-A4D0-BA5D627D1F0C.jpeg

Not really. But, that first month will be scarey to say the least...

You think?

Remember Hurricane Katrina and how many people just sat there and did nothing to help themselves. Now extend that nationwide. 70% would be gone as soon as the food was all looted out of the Targets

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom