Cool muzzy buck

This year was a great year for me and so was last year. I started off the season passing up some small bucks and not being able to get shots on some nice bucks. After the morning hunt me and my dad were driving up to one more spot before we went back to the truck. We stopped to look for deer and we didn’t see anything till my dad sees something white running through the trees and flats. At first we thought it was a goat but then when we got looking at it it was a pi bald deer but it was very small. I decide I wanted to kill it. It was tough because we were walking in blind on it and once we got down in the canyon we couldn’t see it. We hiked around were we thought it was and we stopped to take a break for a couple minutes. My dad looked over after a couple seconds and sees the buck. We got set up and it was about 120 yards. It was bedded and facing away so I had to make a tough shot. I hit it and we knew it wasn’t dead right away but we needed to see where it went. We tried to look where he was bedded and be here something crash next to us and there the buck was rolling down this little hill. I finished him off. This one of my favorite hunts because it was really challenging.
7B9689DC-5235-48CF-8515-301774612A00.jpeg
A63EFFD9-273D-492E-8D16-EB002396F1F6.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom