Cool ricochet

I was involved in a workplace shooting 41 years ago or so. Dude was pissed off at his wife over their impending divorce. Long story short, he gets himself drunk across the street, grabs his converted-to-.22 German Luger and walks into the store I worked in. Demands to know where is wife is, walks into the VPs office, puts the gun against the VPs forehead and pulls the trigger. Bullet hits his skull, travels around his head under the skin and exits out behind his ear. Knocked him out, but otherwise fine. Idiot finished himself off in front of me and another guy, but to the OP, bullets do some weird stuff sometimes.

Ricochets can be fun when measures are in place for the health, safety and well-being of others. I sometimes shoot a flat sandstone outcrop to hear the ricochets. Often I set up small rocks as targets so it’s a little more fun and less boring but still offers the sound I’m after. I always thought it would be cool if you knew what you’re doing and record the sounds and give them a note and make music out of them. Maybe the music with just ricochets would be stupid, but it may make a good complement to string or other instruments.

I’m laughing about his buddy that runs for cover then turns back like he’s going to help then says hell with it you’re on your own.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom