Coolest car

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
No contest here as there is ALWAYS someone else who has done things better or different or has more money. So- my friend had a 1978 Macho Trans Am and let me drive it in 1979 in Illinois. I hit 157 and let off as it was too scary. I think that car had around 340 ponies. It blew the doors off most cars.

It's One of My Favorite Cars As Well!

But Not Because of The Power!

But The Looks!

They Seemed BAD-ASS At The Time but Didn't Even Compare to The Muscle Car Era!

200 Ponies out of a 400 CI Engine Wasn't Nothing To BRAGG about!

The Macho's were a little More HP!

Don't Know about 157 MPH without Major Mods!

But We Did Take One up to 130 MPH And That's All She Had!

We have a 2013 Chevy Cruz that gets 33.1 mpg. I drive it about 78 mph usually. It was my daughter, Stevies car when she was going to UCLA. It is beat up pretty good so that makes it the perfect car to drive down to LA.

I had a 69 mustang in high school and college, 302. Not the coolest but I liked it and my son has the car now.
I pegged the speedo going home from school, college, one time on a 2 land East Texas highway. It stopped at 120 mph.
Don't think I would try it now. That was plenty fast.
You're braver than me at 157 !

Those Trans Ams were cool , way more power .
There's a rusty, old one sitting in town here. I always wonder what it has under the hood when I drive by it.

I had a 69 mustang in high school and college, 302. Not the coolest but I liked it and my son has the car now.
I pegged the speedo going home from school, college, one time on a 2 land East Texas highway. It stopped at 120 mph.
Don't think I would try it now. That was plenty fast.
You're braver than me at 157 !

Those Trans Ams were cool , way more power .
There's a rusty, old one sitting in town here. I always wonder what it has under the hood when I drive by it.
It felt light like it wanted to lift off the pavement. Her family had lots of Dinero and She just wanted to do things on her own. Her Dad owned a car dealership in Connecticut.

My favorite car...is a truck.

You want fast, check the vid of the drag race between the Raptor, the 700hp Ram...and the Rivian....

Spoiler alert...the Rivian smokes them....in fact the Rivian smokes a Ferrari.

My favorite car...is a truck.

You want fast, check the vid of the drag race between the Raptor, the 700hp Ram...and the Rivian....

Spoiler alert...the Rivian smokes them....in fact the Rivian smokes a Ferrari.
I'll race your Rivian in my Ram Cummins any time. Salt Lake City to Flagstaff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom