Copyright

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Holy Chit.

Can I copyright the term: “Republican’t” ?

These people couldn’t boil a egg together! Is it any wonder we’re in the mess we’re in?

4FCBB60B-D464-4805-B7AC-4BF1AFCAB775.jpeg

Will there ever come a time when we get rid of the swamp? Both sides, just clean house, add term limits, and set this country straight? Or are we just too far gone?

They have gone too far. Congress the Senate, the swamp & deep state are one and the same. They run the media. State sponsored media. Hell we know they were paying Twitter. Why do you think no other media outlet is reporting this? Because the swamp was paying and controlling all of the mainstream media. Including social media sites, even this one.
Working class people get shafted. The politicians keep their pockets lined. Along with their family members. Can a crackhead without the last name Biden make $86K a month from a Ukrainian energy company. Without any experience in this field. Except possibly being an authority in butane fuel in his crack pipe lighter.
Would have preferred Jim Jordan to be the speaker.
We need to get RINO McConnell out of the senate ASAP. His support of the Inflation Reduction Act is unforgivable,

Will there ever come a time when we get rid of the swamp? Both sides, just clean house, add term limits, and set this country straight? Or are we just too far gone?
It really is diificult to see a path to successfully drain the swamp.

The swamp is so huge and it’s feeder system comes from every other system in the country, now including the private sector as well as the public sector. It is simply not conceivable to imagine a way to purge it all at once and anything short of a complete and simultaneously reset of everything other than the original Constitution and Bill of Rights. Personally I can not see it ever happening, from where we are now.

It doesn’t seems like enough citizens even want too.

Last edited:
They have gone too far. Congress the Senate, the swamp & deep state are one and the same. They run the media. State sponsored media. Hell we know they were paying Twitter. Why do you think no other media outlet is reporting this? Because the swamp was paying and controlling all of the mainstream media. Including social media sites, even this one.
Working class people get shafted. The politicians keep their pockets lined. Along with their family members. Can a crackhead without the last name Biden make $86K a month from a Ukrainian energy company. Without any experience in this field. Except possibly being an authority in butane fuel in his crack pipe lighter.
Would have preferred Jim Jordan to be the speaker.
We need to get RINO McConnell out of the senate ASAP. His support of the Inflation Reduction Act is unforgivable,
I would have preferred Jordan as well. Anymore it doesn't seem to matter who you vote for, we all get screwed.

All politicians are in it for themselves despite what they say before they get elected. I'm no Trump fan but at least he tried to do what he said he would despite the entire world being against him at every turn.

Because the swamp was paying and controlling all of the mainstream media. Including social media sites, even this one.
Explain how this site is doing the above. Is there a file on hunter’s laptop with the deposits to flounders account or something?

Foolishness like this is why Republican credibility is in the toilet.

And yes, $86k for MONTHLY directors fees is outrageous. I’m anxiously awaiting the explanation for that. And the tax returns.

It really is diificult to see a path to successfully drain the swamp.

The swamp is so huge and it’s feeder system comes from every other system in the country, now including the private sector as well as the public sector. It is simply not conceivable to imagine a way to purge it all at once and anything short of a complete and simultaneously reset of everything other than the original Constitution and Bill of Rights. Personally I can not see it ever happening, from where we are now.

It doesn’t seems like enough citizens even want too.
The swamp has offices on our mainstreet.

We don’t need to scrap the entire system, we just need a robust code of ethics for government officials, elected, appointed, or otherwise.

The R’s can start with the stonk trading bill the D’s let die, and mandatory disclosure of their tax returns and those of a reasonable degree of consanguinity.

Then we can eventually move to hanging liars.

Explain how this site is doing the above. Is there a file on hunter’s laptop with the deposits to flounders account or something?

Foolishness like this is why Republican credibility is in the toilet.

And yes, $86k for MONTHLY directors fees is outrageous. I’m anxiously awaiting the explanation for that. And the tax returns.
The political forum was shut down in December of 2020. Has Elon or anyone else released the emails from the FBI yet? You don't think the FBI was up every social media's butt? This political forum is still hidden behind the virtual curtains. Pull your head out of the sand.

The political forum was shut down in December of 2020. Has Elon or anyone else released the emails from the FBI yet? You don't think the FBI was up every social media's butt? This political forum is still hidden behind the virtual curtains. Pull your head out of the sand.
Back up your allegations with facts.

Prove that founder is being paid or compelled by the deep state to control speech here.

Or admit what you said is stupid.

Back up your allegations with facts.

Prove that founder is being paid or compelled by the deep state to control speech here.

Or admit what you said is stupid.
:rolleyes: So the Deep State was only controlling the narrative on Twatter? Nowhere else? That makes sense.

:rolleyes: So the Deep State was only controlling the narrative on Twatter? Nowhere else? That makes sense.
Quit changing the subject. Back your bullshit up with facts, or admit you’re wrong.

Flounder closed the political forum because of the stupid things people said there.

Some math might help:

* MMs has a few hundred people online at any moment.
* Twitter has a few hundred million people active.
* Facebook is in the low billions.
* Google? The real masters of the universe.

The FBI cares about MM like you care about an ant crawling up a neighbor's fencepost. Less than that.

We certainly agree on this: the FBI is/was clearly off-the-
charts wrong to influence major media in the way they did. And I agree that it's 99.9% likely they have similarly inappropriate influence over google, facebook, instagram, etc.

I hope the Rs focus energy on it in a constructive way.

Some math might help:

The FBI cares about MM like you care about an ant crawling up a neighbor's fencepost. Less than that.

charts wrong to influence major media in the way they did. And I agree that it's 99.9% likely they have similarly inappropriate influence over google, facebook, instagram, etc.

See, the problem is that the internet never forgets. So forever more there is an unsubstantiated allegation that Founder was complicit with the goobermint in censoring the members of this site.

Besides not being anyone else’s damn business.

Some math might help:

We get less than that in our school board meetings and they are pretty concerned with them

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom