Cornell University just proved Vaccine is a hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

264mag

Long Time Member
They said people of color don’t have to take the vaccine but WHITE folk have to in in order enroll by next year .

6777E95B-3481-462B-8404-2BBD1F790934.jpeg

Just a guess, but this is not the deciding factor in preventing 264mag from getting accepted to Cornell. ?

I'm seeing your "sense" hard at work :geek: (or maybe its your age?). Either way it is a logical breakdown. This policy by Cornell does nothing to prove whether the vaccine is a hoax or not. ?? ???? I'll see your flag and raise you 2 flags. Putting a flag at the end of my post proves that I am right, no logic necessary! :LOL:

I'm seeing your "sense" hard at work :geek: (or maybe its your age?). Either way it is a logical breakdown. This policy by Cornell does nothing to prove whether the vaccine is a hoax or not. ?? ???? I'll see your flag and raise you 2 flags. Putting a flag at the end of my post proves that I am right, no logic necessary! :LOL:

Haha, even one of the original posts was by a guy that put flags after his name. You called it.

Screenshot_20210104-182743_Samsung Internet.jpg

More Fake News. Apparently nothing was learned from his Henry Winkler post. Here's the real scoop...

And, no, it's not what he said it was...

PS. It was followed up with a meme because that seems to be the response when you've lost the argument.

Haha, even one of the original posts was by a guy that put flags after his name. You called it.

View attachment 21806

More Fake News. Apparently nothing was learned from his Henry Winkler post. Here's the real scoop...

And, no, it's not what he said it was...

PS. It was followed up with a meme because that seems to be the response when you've lost the argument.
Griz your spandex is pretty tight ?

I actually read that. Grizzly is correct it does not say no enrollment without Covid vaccine.

It does require it for influenza. So its not a stretch to see that when vaccine becomes available it will be required.

Further. It spends a gazillion words saying nothing except, "I feel your pain" to BIPOC???, folks?

While charging them 6 figures for a degree, while they sit on a $7.3 billion endowment.

Or, like most woke liberals, they caused the problem, identified the problem they caused, then did zero to fix any problem, all while changing language, and talking a lot hoping the BIPOC folks wont notice, that they just spent 6 figures for a liberal arts degree with a market value of ZERO.

So.

Dont enroll in Cornell.

Better yet, do enroll your high intellect kids in community colleges, and local universities. Or even better, send them to trade school.

A degree from Cornell, is not a skill. Fixing a toilet is a skill. Writing code is a skill. Ivy leagues are the Sitka of education.

I don't think Cornell would accept me. but I was smart enough not to get punked by Trump U and that makes me a lot smarter than a MAGAT.

Step 1. Post BS.
Step 2. Unable to defend the BS, post a meme.
Step 3. Attack whomever doesn't believe the BS.
Step 4. Fall for the next BS.
Step 5. Repeat.

Ill be curious to see about school in the fall. By then I wont be surprised at all if its a requirement.

The same geniuses that have kids on campus, yet have them doing online 1/2 the time o wouldn't put past anything.

Ill be curious to see about school in the fall. By then I wont be surprised at all if its a requirement.

The same geniuses that have kids on campus, yet have them doing online 1/2 the time o wouldn't put past anything.
I hope nothing is ever a requirement anywhere. But regardless, this has nothing to do with a "hoax" or proof of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom