Corona is causing Honesty

hossblur

Long Time Member
Sure hope you boys are ready, especially you flat brimmers, the old boys have made their peace with it.

With all the shutdowns the ladies are going to take it hard.

No hair coloring, eyebrow waxes, cuts

No Lipo, lip injections

No boob jobs, vaginal rejuvenation(actually a billboard for this one on the freeway).

No spray tans, or bikini wax(young dudes ask your dad if he has an old Penthouse to prepare you)

All this non essential buisness shutdown is gonna get real rough, real soon!

Hahahaha , that’s good ! I think a little reality check is long overdue for some of those “high society” bizzos !!!!!!! Nice to look at but most are useless money pits.

No boob jobs, vaginal rejuvenation(actually a billboard for this one on the freeway)

No spray tans,

You live in Utah where every good family has seven kids and you're surprised vaginal rejuv is a popular thing? It might be considered essential.

No spray tans unless you're Trump. As a side note, he said the other day he wont be wearing a mask. That's because it will rub off his spray tan.

You live in Utah where every good family has seven kids and you're surprised vaginal rejuv is a popular thing? It might be considered essential.

I actually had no idea. Mine were all c section.

No spray tans unless you're Trump. As a side note, he said the other day he wont be wearing a mask. That's because it will rub off his spray tan.

I've been informed.

Apparently there are places in the undercarriage that get bleached? And now that's out too?

I've lived a sheltered life

It’s true. My wife is upset because she can’t get her hair done. My girlfriend is a hairdresser and she is able to cut my hair and she has another one that rents space from her cut and color her hair.

My wife is the real-deal and has none of this foo-foo BS at all.
She can also carry a elk quarter out in a blizzard (Which she did this past season) yet she's all woman!
I feel sorry for some guys.
Zeke

IMG_0388.JPG

No, it was a joke. I watched Analyze This last night and thought the part where Deniro talked about his wife and girlfriend was funny.

I had to read it 3 times to make sure I was reading it right. I assumed it was a joke. made me laugh!!!

My wife is the real-deal and has none of this foo-foo BS at all.
She can also carry a elk quarter out in a blizzard (Which she did this past season) yet she's all woman!
I feel sorry for some guys.
Zeke
This post is totally useless without pictures!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom