Corona Virus impact?

Spome

Looks like Idaho and Oregon looking to impose restrictions on non resident hunting opportunities this year. Hope not.

Looks like your trying to spread untrue rumors.

Spewing this garbage on multiple sites

Last update from idaho is that they are starting to sell more licenses. NO CHANGE TO ANY HUNTING SEASON.

Last edited:

Last update from idaho is that they are starting to sell more licenses. NO CHANGE TO ANY HUNTING SEASON.
Idaho and Oregon actually have made changes to their spring seasons for nonresidents.

Right off their website

Screenshot_20200425-092054_Chrome.jpg

Treedagain, how about posting the section right under that pertaining to non-residents, which is the topic at hand. Here's a link to the page showing the non-resident tags/license sales that are suspended. Yep, right off of the IDFG website. Seems it's you that's spewing false information.

And I sure hope no one burns their hard earned vacation time and gas money only to show up and not be able to buy their tags/licenses based off of the garbage you posted.

Last edited:
The following is the list of nonresident items suspended from sale

• Nonresident annual and three-year combination, fishing, and trapping licenses.
  • Nonresident Hunting Passports.
  • Nonresident junior annual and three-year fishing licenses.
  • Nonresident annual and 3-day small game hunting licenses.
  • Nonresident daily (including consecutive day) fishing licenses.
  • Nonresident 3-day fishing licenses with salmon/steelhead permits.
  • Nonresident nongame hunting licenses.
  • Nonresident game tags for black bear, turkey, mountain lion, and gray wolf, including nonresident junior mentored and nonresident disabled American veteran tags for these species.
  • Nonresident permits for black bear baiting, hound hunter, salmon, and steelhead.
  • Nonresident falconry meet permits.
  • Nonresident sport dog and falconry training permits.
  • Nonresident fishing tournament permits (suspension of sales of resident and nonresident tournament permits was implemented by Order 20-30).
  • Nonresident dog field trial permits.

Unless you're a non-resident who wants to go buy a spring bear or turkey tag in Idaho... Those are not available to non-residents.

Considering his post said "non resident hunting opportunities" I'd say he's correct. Non-residents can't buy those tags right now.

Looks like Idaho and Oregon looking to impose restrictions on non resident hunting opportunities this year. Hope not

Treedagain, how about posting the section right under that pertaining to non-residents, which is the topic at hand. Here's a link to the page showing the non-resident tags/license sales that are suspended. Yep, right off of the IDFG website. Seems it's you that's spewing false information.

And I sure hope no one burns their hard earned vacation time and gas money only to show up and not be able to buy their tags/licenses based off of the garbage you posted.

Foreman......look at my response.....it is pertaining to the closure of seasons. Also your list is not correct bear bait permits are now being sold to non-residents. Also if your being outfitted you can buy ANY license.
Quit posting garbage, loosen that tin foil hat.

Currently, all my research and a couple phone calls, still show tags and liecenses suspended to non residence.

Our yearly Idaho bear hunt is always around May 15th-20th and it looks like we are shut down so far this year, unless something changes in the next couple weeks.

Never go guided. No need to with our success. Ya, we never buy tags month in advance. Always pick them up a day or two ahead of trip or on our travels to bear camp.

Would love to go, but something has to change to allow us to hunt at this time.

Really??? My post is in regards to the CLOSURE of the fall hunts. Nothing to do with the sale of tags at this moment.
Let's make this simple for you...read my posts and tell me I said otherwise.

There’s your post I don’t see any reference to fall hunts unless I’m missing something.

I guess there’s two ways of looking at it. They haven’t technically changed seasons if you’ve already purchased tags but you can’t currently go to the store and buy them as a nonresident so I’d call that a change.

Also your list is not correct bear bait permits are now being sold to non-residents.

Where?

This is their website right now which says bear tags still aren't being sold and I couldn't find a way to buy a bear tag in my account. Can anybody else?

Screenshot_20200425-154332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bottom line is he said "hunting opportunities" and you claimed he was "spewing garbage" when he's right and you're wrong. Idaho has clearly limited "hunting opportunities" this year, even if it's only to turkey hunters or those wanting to buy a combo license or nongame license or small game license, and now can't.

Bait permits are only being sold to those non resident that had already purchased a bear permit prior to the suspension. Treedagain is just trying to be confrontational for the hell of it. Obviously the virus has effected Idaho’s hunts.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL POST FOR CORONA VIRUS IMPACT. Looks like Idaho and Oregon looking to impose restrictions on non resident hunting opportunities this year. Hope not.

THEN YOU GET CONFRONTATIONAL WITH FIRST POST WHEN IN FACT IDAHO HAS IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS ON NON-RESIDENT HUNTING OPPORTUNITIES.

I agree with original post and it does effect me and the current spring bear hunt right now!!!

treed,
Ever heard the saying "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging?" You should probably just shut up at this point because you're clearly wrong and it's YOU who looks like the ass and "internet tough guy" as you call it.

So if you as a non resident if you bought your tags prior to the imposed date April 4 2020 you can still hunt is what I am reading you can still put in for controlled hunts. Guess if you have questions call the IWFG for clarification instead of spreading things that people take out of context.

Perfect guys thanks I’ll post up my trophy once I get it done. Shouldn’t take me more than a day it Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom