CORONA VIRUS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Is It Much Worse than China is Claiming?

Can It Be Transferred To Us on all the CHINA Built TRASH that's sent over here?

Was the Virus Engineered?

And if so,Who did it?

Virus are an obligate parasite, it won’t last long without a host. Engineered? Bullcrap, get off the rumor circuit.

Coronavirus is actually a family of viruses that include MERS and SARS which also resulted in small scale but worrisome outbreaks in the past. Both actually has a higher rate if fatality then the current strain called COVID-19. This is a common family of viruses. This COVID-19 strain has been traced back to to the animal market in Wuhan and depending on who you ask either bats or pangolins. This strain passed from animals to humans hence why it was called novel in the early stages of the virus. It wasn't engineered, take off the aluminum foil hats. The cause of its ferocity is its newness to human infection, just like H1N1 flu a few years ago. Now H1N1 hardly causes any issues more significant then the average influenza strains of A or B. Here is a very good link from the WHO if you want more actual information on it.

Just when we got though our self imposed 2 week quarantine, we leave for Florida next week which includes a six day cruise out of Port Canaveral March 3rd. I bought these tickets back before any Convid outbreak. Last thing I need is to be stranded on board like I’m seeing on TV. I bet our ship is half full. Just like the China flights.

Last edited:
If you insist on being quarantined I suppose thats the best place. Although there is that leper colony vibe hangin over things....

Yes you are right. It’s not just the media that spreads untruths and half truths. I think that is what really bugs me.
True but consider a good share of the population thinks the earth is flat. In my profession I’ve achieved level pro at tuning out idiots.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom