Coues Pic's

CouesFanatic

Anyone know where I can find some pictures and the score of some Coues that score between 70 to 110 B&C points just to get a general idea of what im looking at?

Just do a search for Az hunting guides. You'll find plenty of pics with scores. Good luck on your hunt.

I tried that and got alot of info. Thanks. But i'm still having problems finding deer under 100 with the score posted. Any Idea's?

Coues Fanatic:

Hang in there (you posted this on a Friday); hopefully some of the guys will post photos in the next few days (some are out hunting)...

Lv2hnt

104 net 107 gross. Unit 36b many moons ago. My first and only coues buck. I made an oath to not shoot a smaller buck till I killed another one this big or bigger. 3 tags and almost 8 years and a million dollars worth of binoculars and special coues equipment later I am still looking for a bigger coues. I have taken to hunting Mulies out of frustration with my oath the last few years...

coues.jpg

I had some field pictures of him somewhere. I will try to find them and post one.

I guess I should explain the ribbon. The mount was a Christmas gift so they wrapped it for me....I didnt shoot Rudolph or anything like that! ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom