Couple of bow bucks

nebo

Just wanted to share a couple of bow bucks from this year. I know they don't measure up to the monster bucks here but wanted to share our success.
My son arrowed this one a few weeks ago.

IMG_5512 (2).JPG
IMG_5523 (2).JPG

I got this one last week. I bow hunted ~50 days and had many opportunities and many blown opportunities.
IMG_7713.jpg
IMG_5676.JPG

Just wanted to share a couple of bow bucks from this year. I know they don't measure up to the monster bucks here but wanted to share our success.
My son arrowed this one a few weeks ago.

View attachment 18383View attachment 18384
I got this one last week. I bow hunted ~50 days and had many opportunities and many blown opportunities.
View attachment 18385View attachment 18386
Nice bucks nothing there that doesn't measure up to this site. Congrats you worked for them

I really do thank you for your comments. I'm an old guy getting tougher each year to bow hunt the rough country so each mature harvested buck means the world to me. I bow hunt only so disappointments, blown opportunities is my middle name. Bow hunting has given me more memories in the outdoors and that is more rewarding then anything.

Forums can definitely be a monster buck echo chamber, especially with a title like this one.. ;) Some people like Founder certainly have the hard earned knack at finding and killing those top bucks but it's never the norm. That said, those two look like they stand up just fine, and the silent majority is probably drooling at your success... great job to you both!

No not bragging bucks, not ever my intention to do that. Just wanted to share what I love to do. I visit here all the time but don't post very much. There are some incredible crazy big game monsters harvested and pictures here on MM.

Great bucks and nothing to be ashamed of- it's the memories of great hunts and honoring the bucks!

Those are two very nice bucks. No shame on taking those animals with a bow...or a rifle IMO. Congrats!

That's awesome. It's hard enough to call in an elk and arrow it, but a deer is even more impressive. I've killed a few bucks with my bow, but never a big one. I've blown so many opportunities on good bucks. It is way fun, though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom