COVID 101!!!

They only report once a week here now. Very few people care or even comment now. My sister has it now and my fully vaccinated and boosted BIL spent 7 days in the hospital. The government has bigger fish to fry, or they would shut it all down again I'm sure.

WEEKLY COVID REPORT: Six New Hospitalizations, Including a Child Under 10, and 312 New Cases​

They only report once a week here now. Very few people care or even comment now. My sister has it now and my fully vaccinated and boosted BIL spent 7 days in the hospital. The government has bigger fish to fry, or they would shut it all down again I'm sure.

WEEKLY COVID REPORT: Six New Hospitalizations, Including a Child Under 10, and 312 New Cases​

Hope for a speedy recovery for your family eel.

I find it curious that even though the virus is going strong and lots of people in the hospital, the government all of a sudden doesn't care about the over worked nurses. There was a sob story every day for over a year about the overwhelmed nursing staff.

Oops sorry we lied.

Screenshot_20220623-102218_Chrome.jpg

It's been running around here for a month or so. No Biggie here, just the usual increase in cases and very few deaths. Lots of vaxed and boosted getting it. ?

I'm doing my thing- shooting at the sportsman club a couple times a week, fishing and just ignoring our idiots in Washington.

I just had what I'm pretty sure was covid about 2 weeks ago and WOOF!!!! I'm a healthy 26 year old who goes to the gym daily and eats healthy, and that was arguably one of the worst colds/sicknesses I've had.

I physically could not muster up enough energy to move for about 2.5 days, I just laid in bed and slept, and then didn't eat for about 3 days, other than maybe a bite or two of toast.

2 weeks later now and I still get winded easier than usual, and I have a slight cough. Rough rough sickness.

I will admit that me and my wife are getting the vaccine, but ONLY because we have a trip to Canada coming up in September that requires it. I have the anti bodies now for this round of the rona, so it's stupid to get the vaccine, but it is what it is.

I just had what I'm pretty sure was covid about 2 weeks ago and WOOF!!!! I'm a healthy 26 year old who goes to the gym daily and eats healthy, and that was arguably one of the worst colds/
I physically could not muster up enough energy to move for about 2.5 days, I just laid in bed and slept, and then didn't eat for about 3 days, other than maybe a bite or two of toast.

2 weeks later now and I still get winded easier than usual, and I have a slight cough. Rough rough sickness.

I will admit that me and my wife are getting the vaccine, but ONLY because we have a trip to Canada coming up in September that requires it. I have the anti bodies now for this round of the rona, so it's stupid to get the vaccine, but it is what it is.

Agree no biggie. It’s around.
My son just had it too?! I think.(Biden can stick his free test up his a$$) Same symptoms you describe, much like a bad cold.

My company just released a big memo this pm that the county is HIGH risk now suggested wearing masks take precautions but not mandatory…..
Yet.

The country is a complete mess, and hope they don’t restrict it all again???

Can’t believe they want to shoot up kids as young as 5 with that vaccine????

Agree no biggie. It’s around.
My son just had it too?! I think.(Biden can stick his free test up his a$$) Same symptoms you describe, much like a bad cold.

My company just released a big memo this pm that the county is HIGH risk now suggested wearing masks take precautions but not mandatory…..
Yet.

The country is a complete mess, and hope they don’t restrict it all again???

Can’t believe they want to shoot up kids as young as 5 with that vaccine????

When people are scared of their own shadow, as the left is, they do stupid things, as the left does.

Escape from the lab. Nope. Least we forget, it was intentionally used on the Bangkok people that were protesting and nearing the tipping point of some truly serious Chinese unrest. Assassinations were taking place, the military was brought in, curfews were implemented, and lots of people arrested and imprisoned. Leaked from the lab? Come on people... It was used on civilians as the virus was intended for. World news picked the story up for a few days and now ya can't find nothing. No tinfoil hat here either.

They’re still giving out free vacations for all those claiming to be positive…I’ve had three guys on my crew test “positive” in the last two weeks. They all get 5 paid days off…In the mean time, those who are healthy reap the rewards of picking up their slack…seems…fair…especially since the strain going around now seems to be no more dangerous than the common cold.

Last Saturday my son got married and his brides family came out from Pensilvania… A couple of them brought Covid with them “not aware at the time”… The bride is vaccinated my boy is not and neither am I…
Long story short my boy, now daughter in law and I got it also… Me and my boy are fine, her being vaccinated it kicked her azz…

I think I should run out and get vaccinated so next time it can kick my azz too…

I had three of my staff out yesterday with COVID. All unvaccinated. None of the vaccinated have gotten it.

I got the text below this morning from one of the girls.

Screenshot_20220625-152043_Messages.jpg

My brother just called me. He has the COVID. Poor timing, was supposed to go on an Alaska fishing trip tuesday. Been vaxed.

the road goes on forever the party never ends

Now the vaxxed are getting it here.
Not surprised.

I'm no longer vaxxed according to the cdc, ped, gov, and sfrus.

Last Saturday my son got married and his brides family came out from Pensilvania… A couple of them brought Covid with them “not aware at the time”… The bride is vaccinated my boy is not and neither am I…
Long story short my boy, now daughter in law and I got it also… Me and my boy are fine, her being vaccinated it kicked her azz…

I think I should run out and get vaccinated so next time it can kick my azz too…

Was out of town a week ago tomorrow at my sis in law's house. My MIL received a phone call that she had ridden with someone a couple days prior that tested positive :)eek:). Wed when we got home, my wife informed me that her mom tested +. Me, no issues 7 days into it...

Had Covid November 2020. Vaccinated Dec 2021. Have Covid since Wednesday. Sprayed cactus all day today. Guess I’m one of the lucky ones. Hey, even dr Fraudci gets covid bafter no telling how many vaxs and boosters.

I'm vaccinated and boosted and haven't had it yet. I feel bad for anyone who's had it. I truly do. Nobody deserves that.

just because you don’t think you have had it doesn’t necessarily make it so. The only reason I knew I had it in 2020 was because I work in a hospital lab and could test myself with the most minor symptoms. Could have easily been the most mild allergy symptoms.

just because you don’t think you have had it doesn’t necessarily make it so. The only reason I knew I had it in 2020 was because I work in a hospital lab and could test myself with the most minor symptoms. Could have easily been the most mild allergy symptoms.

Pretty sure I had it back in January.

Covid has been a strange disease to understand. I know one guy, 85 years old and in poor health, lifelong drinker and smoker. He caught it and survived and didn't get sick enough to go to the hospital. My insurance agent, 39 years old, appeared to be healthy, coached football and ran around the football field with the kids. He caught it and died. You just don't know who is going to catch it and what the outcome will be.

I have a son, daughter in law and adult grandson that never got vaccinated and went to work every day, went to the bars and gatherings and none of them has caught it that they know of. I have another son who is an emergency room nurse. Most of the first year before he was vaccinated he saw covid patients every day that he worked. He has also went to bars, weddings, ball games, traveled a lot on airplanes and as far as he knows he hasn't had it.

My wife and I are vaccinated and one booster and we haven't had it that we know of. I joke that I haven't even had a common cold in two and a half years. We stayed home the first year but after we were vaccinated we have pretty much done whatever we wanted. I understand I could catch it and die from it next week but I need to live my life. I don't have enough years left to wait five or ten years for this to go away.

If I am going to catch covid again I would seriously rather get it now then during hunting season! Covid party?!

Family and I had it Thanksgiving of 2020. Wifey n 2 kids had no symptoms. I had a fever/dry cough for 5 days. Wasn't fun but the flu was worse. The night my fever broke was the 2nd night of my sons youth encouragement cow hunt. We made it out there to hunt the 3rd day and he was successful that evening. I was a little weak/tired but good times.

Not vaxed. My body my choice right? Ha. That's what they are saying NOW anyways. Honestly more scared of the Vax then getting covid.

Strange virus that affects everyone different. Some hardly notice it, other seemingly healthy people die from it. I had the delta last august, about 10 days after a shoulder surgery. I wasn’t vaccinated and I was put down nearly 3 weeks, went to the hospital, spent a week on oxygen, lost 20 or so pounds and most of my strength. I seriously thought my goose was cooked. It took me until around Christmas time before I felt right. My smell and taste is still off. Did getting hit that hard have anything to do with the surgery? I’m sure it did but after being that sick, you bet your A$$ I went and got the shots afterword. Would I get the booster? Not sure I would because there are just as many vaccinated and boosted getting sick as not. I’m not so sure this virus cares about the vaccine anymore? BTW, last October when I had shots, both made me sick for a couple days.

You know China is in a population crisis? The 1 child rule they've had for so long has come around to bite them, and they've realized it. A growing elderly population no longer producing is being supported by an ever shrinking younger population. By coincidence, here comes a virus that efficiently kills elderly people and leaves the young statistically untouched. Oh, and it 'escaped' from a lab in China. Hm.....

You know China is in a population crisis? The 1 child rule they've had for so long has come around to bite them, and they've realized it. A growing elderly population no longer producing is being supported by an ever shrinking younger population. By coincidence, here comes a virus that efficiently kills elderly people and leaves the young statistically untouched. Oh, and it 'escaped' from a lab in China. Hm.....

The entire world is experiencing the same, an aging workforce without enough to replace it. The next coming years will be more of the same with what we are experiencing now.

But yeah, China is in a world of hurt and will never regain what it once was...

The entire world is experiencing the same, an aging workforce without enough to replace it. The next coming years will be more of the same with what we are experiencing now.

I just had what I'm pretty sure was covid about 2 weeks ago and WOOF!!!! I'm a healthy 26 year old who goes to the gym daily and eats healthy, and that was arguably one of the worst colds/sicknesses I've had.

This is Not a normal vaccine buddy, its an Mrna injection. Be careful of taking the jab to lightly. Scientists do not know yet the long term ramifications of permanently altering how your natural immune system is effected by this injection....just my opinion..

You Need To Re-Phrase!

Plenty of Population To Replace!

But Add in the:

I DON"T WANNA WORK!

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WORK!

ATTITUDE OF THE MODERN DAY YOUNGER POPULATION/GENERATION!

I CAN"T F'N WAIT FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF GENERATIONS!

This is Not a normal vaccine buddy, its an Mrna injection. Be careful of taking the jab to lightly. Scientists do not know yet the long term ramifications of permanently altering how your natural immune system is effected by this injection....just my opinion..
You’re against the vax? But one of gods children made it. You’re a hypocrite

There you have it boys Twochins got it and he’s just fine. This is all the evidence we need ????

You Need To Re-Phrase!

But Add in the:

I DON"T WANNA WORK!

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WORK!

No, there's not. The boomer generation has been the largest ever, across the globe. Boomers didn't have as many kids as their parents, and each generation since has had fewer and fewer. Skilled labor will be in shortage soon. Not everyone has the same labor (skillset) as the retiring generation. Gen X'ers have it but there aren't enough and they will begin retiring within the next 10 years or so. Millennials don't have it yet, and the Zoomers (Gen z) are just now all turning 20.

Get used to having less and higher prices...

You Need To Re-Phrase!

But Add in the:

I DON"T WANNA WORK!

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WORK!

Amen brotha!

Just worked a 16 hour day on Saturday….donated to the company because I am on Salary. Did it because it needed to happen to keep the production lines cranking out product. I am short-handed in maintenance. The production floor is short staffed. But we continue to find a way to run without the folks to fill the positions because it is necessary.

Too many whiners out there…
Get back to work and forget about your selfish fantasies of not wanting to work.

Social media has bred some problematic douche bags over the past decade….wish we could hurry up and establish life on mars…give the non contributors a place to sit and stare at the dirt…

The family cat is more useful than the younger generation is…at least the cat buries it’s turds instead of leaving it for the next person to deal with…

Amen brotha!

Just worked a 16 hour day on Saturday….donated to the company because I am on Salary. Did it because it needed to happen to keep the production lines cranking out product. I am short-handed in maintenance. The production floor is short staffed. But we continue to find a way to run without the folks to fill the positions because it is necessary.

Get back to work and forget about your selfish fantasies of not wanting to work.

Social media has bred some problematic douche bags over the past decade….wish we could hurry up and establish life on mars…give the non contributors a place to sit and stare at the dirt…

The family cat is more useful than the younger generation is…at least the cat buries it’s turds instead of leaving it for the next person to deal with…

It's not about the desire to work, it's the actual nose count that will be short over the next 10 years (or more).

There simply aren't enough to fill the gaps as the largest generation ever retires, taking their skilled labor with them, even if all of the replacements are working they cannot fill all the gaps at the same time. It's happening all over, not just the USA. China is going to get hit the worse, followed by Russia as a close second.

It has nothing to do with being short handed right now, that's the fallout from poor policy over the past two years. That is a short term scenario. Economies of scale will take care of it, and the result will be less available and likely more pricy.

Amen brotha!

16 hour day? ??????

It's not about the desire to work, it's the actual nose count that will be short over the next 10 years (or more).

There simply aren't enough to fill the gaps as the largest generation ever retires, taking their skilled labor with them, even if all of the replacements are working they cannot fill all the gaps at the same time. It's happening all over, not just the USA. China is going to get hit the worse, followed by Russia as a close second.

It has nothing to do with being short handed right now, that's the fallout from poor policy over the past two years. That is a short term scenario. Economies of scale will take care of it, and the result will be less available and likely more pricy.
Taking their skilled labor with them? You mean taking 15 pee breaks? Talking all day about previous jobs they had? Good riddance old people. Retire. GTFO of the way.

Or they don't want to admit the vax isn't working on this new strand? NO idea.......people get sick...always have...always will.

Taking their skilled labor with them? You mean taking 15 pee breaks? Talking all day about previous jobs they had? Good riddance old people. Retire. GTFO of the way.
The OLD PEOPLE built this country and made it what it has been the last 60 years. The pussies coming out of college today can't hold the sweat rolling off the balls of the OLD PEOPLE.

The OLD PEOPLE built this country and made it what it has been the last 60 years. The pussies coming out of college today can't hold the sweat rolling off the balls of the OLD PEOPLE.
You mean they did their jobs? Wow! They are all heroes!!! Senior discount for all at Denny’s!

Ummmmm no. Most the WWII vets are long gone. They did what they had to do. Heroes? Meh.
Who said heroes? You must be a Dem making more sh!t up. Doesn't make a good story unless it's embellished a bit, eh SS?

Who said heroes? You must be a Dem making more sh!t up. Doesn't make a good story unless it's embellished a bit, eh SS?
Hey I’m not the one funding liberalism and living in a democrat cesspool state like you. You’re a hypocrite.

So you don’t think the WWII vets are heroes? Ok, noted.

Hey I’m not the one funding liberalism and living in a democrat cesspool state like you. You’re a hypocrite.

So you don’t think the WWII vets are heroes? Ok, noted.
I don't fund anything but my lifestyle. I am self employed and so is my significant other.

I don't fund anything but my lifestyle. I am self employed and so is my significant other.
You’re in denial. It’s ok. You willingly choose to fund everything you hate with your taxes by living in the liberal country of CA.

We will take you seriously when you decide you no longer want to be a liberal democrat. Until then keep being a hypocrite.

I’m not picking on you as it’s obvious you’re very happy and successful being a liberal. More power to you!

Now get out there and sell some more conservative land to more liberals!

You’re in denial. It’s ok. You willingly choose to fund everything you hate with your taxes by living in the liberal country of CA.

We will take you seriously when you decide you no longer want to be a liberal democrat. Until then keep being a hypocrite.

I’m not picking on you as it’s obvious you’re very happy and successful being a liberal. More power to you!

Now get out there and sell some more conservative land to more liberals!
Who’s this “We?” You got a turd in your pocket?

Actually it is about the desire to work. The people are out there. I’ve watched as many leave as there are left in the plant. I’m on my 4th plant manager in 5 months. Production folks walk off the floor and never come back on a weekly basis.

We have 54 people in the plant. We need 36 more to be fully staffed. The closest I’ve seen us get to that magic 90 number is 76. I get interviews lined up and they never show up. I’ve never experienced this type of turnover rate and no-shows for interviews in my entire career. I talk regularly with friends at other manufacturing businesses and they echo what I just said.

Who knows…maybe inflation will be a work motivator for the lazy society we now have?!

Actually it is about the desire to work. The people are out there. I’ve watched as many leave as there are left in the plant. I’m on my 4th plant manager in 5 months. Production folks walk off the floor and never come back on a weekly basis.

We have 54 people in the plant. We need 36 more to be fully staffed. The closest I’ve seen us get to that magic 90 number is 76. I get interviews lined up and they never show up. I’ve never experienced this type of turnover rate and no-shows for interviews in my entire career. I talk regularly with friends at other manufacturing businesses and they echo what I just said.

Who knows…maybe inflation will be a work motivator for the lazy society we now have?!
How are these people supporting themselves? Stimulus checks are spent already on new rims or a new 65" TV. The free hand outs aren't there any longer to support someone are they?

I know, young one. It’s ok. You didn’t know the day had more than 4 hours because the other 20 were spent peeling the bottle off the side of your puke-stained face?
That’s cute you think you donated the time. 16 hours? Hahahahahahhahaha. #notallheroeswearcapes

You’re against the vax? But one of gods children made it. You’re a hypocrite

And you sir are a fool. I'll remind you we are all God's creation , however we are not ALL God's children. With your silly mindset , Hitler and Stalin are all good to go. You're a Fool. I'm consistent in my ideology SS , you however are simply an attack Christian First, common sense and reason be damned. I'm not yet getting the Jab as Mrna injections are still unproven in effectiveness. Not complicated. ZIP / ZERO / NADDA ISSUES OF COVID IN MY HOME ...ALL UN VAXXED.

And you sir are a fool. I'll remind you we are all God's creation , however we are not ALL God's children. With your silly mindset , Hitler and Stalin are all good to go. You're a Fool. I'm consistent in my ideology SS , you however are simply an attack Christian First, common sense and reason be damned. I'm not yet getting the Jab as Mrna injections are still unproven in effectiveness. Not complicated. ZIP / ZERO / NADDA ISSUES OF COVID IN MY HOME ...ALL UN VAXXED.
69E04707-64E3-48E9-A037-3F1D7E31518A.jpeg

As I said, the lack of employees now is more short term based on the irresponsible approach over the past two years. The future lack due to the mass retiring workforce is longterm.

The shortages seen now will continue, it will just shift to a different mechanism.

I got covid May 5th. Just a 100 degree fever for a couple days and body aches. It did mess with my lung capacity for 7 weeks, a bike training ride I do from the house normally takes 1 hour 15 minutes. My first ride post covid took me 2.5 hours to complete, I couldn’t ride any of the hills due to low lung capacity. I’m close to 100% now. I had the J&J vaccine which is not a mRNA vaccine. I’m riding The Palisade Plunge tomorrow.

I worked more 16 hour days than I could count before I retired. Two full 8 hour shifts in plywood mills and sawmills. It won't hurt you and it helped the Company out, and that won't hurt you either.

As long as you got paid for those 16 hour days, sure it won't hurt you. It's when you work for free and the company benefits that it isn't good. As long as it's made right, it doesn't matter how. It's when it turns into a something for nothing that makes it down right dishonest.

After all, a company would terminate you for "stealing" time...

I don't know what line of work Bloodtracker is in or where he's located but if I was younger, I'd be knocking on his door for work.
As long as you got paid for those 16 hour days, sure it won't hurt you. It's when you work for free and the company benefits that it isn't good. As long as it's made right, it doesn't matter how. It's when it turns into a something for nothing that makes it down right dishonest.

After all, a company would terminate you for "stealing" time...
Make no mistake about it, 16 hour days had to work for me as well as the company.

I worked more 16 hour days than I could count before I retired. Two full 8 hour shifts in plywood mills and sawmills. It won't hurt you and it helped the Company out, and that won't hurt you either.
Well it’s the snowflake generation like bloodtracker that have to brag about working a 16 hour day….

Well it’s the snowflake generation like bloodtracker that have to brag about working a 16 hour day….
I've never worked a 16 hour day. Does that make me a hypocrite like everyone else here on this forum? I have a feeling you really aren't this big of an azzhole...you probably are just a button pusher. God doesn't care...he knows the true you. I'll see you in Heaven, SS!

SS is okay. He just gets lonely tending the fish wheel on the Copper River and needs some attention once in a while.

I've never worked a 16 hour day. Does that make me a hypocrite like everyone else here on this forum? I have a feeling you really aren't this big of an azzhole...you probably are just a button pusher. God doesn't care...he knows the true you. I'll see you in Heaven, SS!
?

SS is okay. He just gets lonely tending the fish wheel on the Copper River and needs some attention once in a while.
I’m smoking 50 lbs of kings today. I’ll be fishing in NorCal in December. If you’re around I’ll drop some off…

I’m smoking 50 lbs of kings today. I’ll be fishing in NorCal in December. If you’re around I’ll drop some off…
Food for the soul. I watched a video last week about dip netting the Copper. They had a "federal allotment", whatever that means. They are allowed 10 Kings and 500 Sockeye. That Copper River looks treacherous and not for the novice.

Food for the soul. I watched a video last week about dip netting the Copper. They had a "federal allotment", whatever that means. They are allowed 10 Kings and 500 Sockeye. That Copper River looks treacherous and not for the novice.
Yeah I haven’t been to the fish wheel in a long time but the limit was 50 kings and 500 reds last time I was there.

The copper is no joke. I know someone that died in it a few years back. Life jackets do not help much on that river.

Yeah I haven’t been to the fish wheel in a long time but the limit was 50 kings and 500 reds last time I was there.

The copper is no joke. I know someone that died in it a few years back. Life jackets do not help much on that river.
I see people tethered to the land while fishing. Unless someone is right there if and when you go in, I think the tether is just so they'll have a body to bury and get some closure.

I don't know what line of work Bloodtracker is in or where he's located but if I was younger, I'd be knocking on his door for work.

Make no mistake about it, 16 hour days had to work for me as well as the company.

Have always "believed" there are three stages in someone's working life/career.

1st: when you're young, you tend to work more to get a jump on life. Plus, you're trying to impress the boss and make a hand.

2nd: mid career/mid life you don't necessarily work as much since you have other obligations, either a younger family or "me" time.

3rd: near retirement, you tend to go back to working a little more trying to pad the retirement accounts some, kids are mostly all grown and gone and it's just you and momma at the house. You've been married now for 30 to 35 years, so she really doesn't mind you being gone a little bit.

1st: when you're young, you tend to work more to get a jump on life. Plus, you're trying to impress the boss and make a hand.

2nd: mid career/mid life you don't necessarily work as much since you have other obligations, either a younger family or "me" time.

3rd: near retirement, you tend to go back to working a little more trying to pad the retirement accounts some, kids are mostly all grown and gone and it's just you and momma at the house. You've been married now for 30 to 35 years, so she really doesn't mind you being gone a little bit.
That's exactly how my "career" was.

A serious question for those of you who've had Covid-19. Did you experience any sensitivity to light that affected your vision? Asking for a friend.

A serious question for those of you who've had Covid-19. Did you experience any sensitivity to light that affected your vision? Asking for a friend.
I did not, sure the light outside the house was bright AF, but that will happen when you don't go outside for a few days.

Trick question. Tikka’s head is up his ass. No light up there
I was told we had to introduce UV light and bleach into the body. I thought there was a bunch of guys in red hats sipping Clorox with MagLights up their hind quarters. ?

I think sipping Clorox would make you think your internal organs are going thru a sex change and a gender reveal party would be needed to figure out what the hell you were now........

Pretty accurate- but during the summer months while in college I worked over 90 hours a week and still went out and partied like no tomorrow. Today they would bury my arse after a week doing both.

Though your goal is to attack me SS , given that you are a proven fool i know you must understand that a post like this offends more than half of the MM faithful. WHY??? The Word tells anyone willing to read it, the path to Jesus is narrow, most choose the wide path that leads to destruction. I think of and pray for something to happen in your life where the Truth of the Gospel will be revealed.

Though your goal is to attack me SS , given that you are a proven fool i know you must understand that a post like this offends more than half of the MM faithful. WHY??? The Word tells anyone willing to read it, the path to Jesus is narrow, most choose the wide path that leads to destruction. I think of and pray for something to happen in your life where the Truth of the Gospel will be revealed.
How is that an attack? It’s just the truth. PM your address. I want to send you this shirt:

8B31DAD3-C1DE-43B8-BD6F-CE5B14BB0DC3.png

It’s on sale so hurry. Think about it. Jesus hanging out with 12 apostles aka dudes with no women around…

Every knee will bow SS, Jesus paid a debt for my sin and your sin that we are unable to pay in the eyes of a Holy God. Knock of the Foolishness of Jesus being a homosexual. You embarrass yourself.

Every knee will bow SS, Jesus paid a debt for my sin and your sin that we are unable to pay in the eyes of a Holy God. Knock of the Foolishness of Jesus being a homosexual. You embarrass yourself.
Talking about gay Jesus and knees go hand in hand that’s for sure…

Some guys at work were talking about some new BA 5 today, thought it was a new Barrett Rifle or something good. Nope just the new variant :rolleyes:. First I have heard the new name, they started random testing for unvaccinated again this week, ?

Today I was walking into a pre job meeting and saw an unopened packet of Diablo sauce on the curb.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom