Covid shots v. other variants

“Why doesn’t that seem to worry the experts?”

Huh, that’s a strange question? Are there experts?

Friend of mine and his wife were all about the vaccines and boosters. He's had C-19 3 times and her twice. Not seeing the efficacy of these things.

Friend of mine and his wife were all about the vaccines and boosters. He's had C-19 3 times and her twice. Not seeing the efficacy of these things.
I believe you should be free* to choose whatever treatment you want, whether it be Moderna, Ivermectin, or bleach.

Unless you are indigent or otherwise a ward of the state who’s treatment is paid for by the taxpayers (medicare, medicade, govt employees, prisoners, etc), in which case your treatment should be based on actuarial masturbations that determine the least burden to the taxpayers.

So, if you choose to forego prophylactic treatments, you should forfeit your option to receive treatment. You know, let Jesus take the wheel.

:p

* I can’t wait for leprosy to make its comeback

Last edited:
I personally know one guy who has had every shot that could be thrown his way. He’s had Covid three times and a very strange heart event. Not saying it was the vaccine just seems strange. I also know a contractor who is out In definitely because of a massive heart attack. Again can’t say one way or the other. I have not had any Covid shots, and I’ve had Covid once. I find I think it’s funny when I’m called a trump supporting conspiracy theorist. I think people should look back to 2020 when some people said they wouldn’t take the shot under trump. I hope they realize it didn’t change once Biden got in office. Maybe Covid will jump out and get me yet.

I believe you should be free* to choose whatever treatment you want, whether it be Moderna, Ivermectin, or bleach.

Unless you are indigent or otherwise a ward of the state who’s treatment is paid for by the taxpayers (medicare, medicade, govt employees, prisoners, etc), in which case your treatment should be based on actuarial masturbations that determine the least burden to the taxpayers.

So, if you choose to forego prophylactic treatments, you should forfeit your option to receive treatment. You know, let Jesus take the wheel.

:p

* I can’t wait for leprosy to make its comeback
I would extend that to people who are over weight. They choose to be a fat slob so they're on your own. Don't burden our already over extended health care system with your selfish life style.

Does that mean if I pay for my meds, out of my own pocket, I can be a slob and still be a friend? I try not to be selfish but it’s hard……
8902C05C-34DD-4A6F-A612-74B6B11B5F67.jpeg

As long as you pay your own way, it shouldn’t matter whether you’re fat, stupid, or drunk - Dean Wormer

I identify as skinny ;)
I pay my own way, always have. Still do. Course I have terrible problems with confirmation bias too.

While working, for 55 years, I bought health “endurance” insurance. I paid enough for said insurance that the executives and the stock holders of the insurance company made money, after paying any medical expenditures in my behalf. All the while, my employer and I paid for a government owned (government being all of us) health insurance escrow account program, for that same 55 year period. We (government) used that money to keep the country afloat besides building my health benefits account for when I become unemployable due to my age and physical condition, ground down from working so hard to pay for both my active private health insurance premiums and my Fed “deferred” health insurance mandates.

When I became 65 the Federal government started reimbursing me for the payments my employer and I had made into “own” government retirement fund, but not before deducting a monthly health benefit premium, that increases every year, based on national inflation rates. Besides that, because our government health insurance can’t afford to pay for all of my medical expenses, because they have and continue to spend it on “social infrastructure” I have to pay for another premium to cover both the deficiency in “our” government’s health insurance as well as my drug prescriptions. Then when I go to a drug store to buy my Paxil so I don’t go clear crazy from secondary anxiety, from being a hundred pounds over weighed, over weigh caused from over eating caused by primary anxiety, caused by multiple long term exposure to health insurance premiums and low credit rating based on late payments to medical clinics, doctors, hospitals and physical therapists, not to mention my psychiatrist who is a out of service provider who I pay a deductible of $45 twice a week, I pay the druggist another deductible.

Currently, with all my and my wife’s health insurance premiums, our deductibles and out of service expenses we average out of pocket, give or take $700 a month. That does not include the payments that’s get paid by “our” Medicare account that we paid into every day we got a payroll check for the 55 years we paid into it.

So ya, I pay for my meds out of my own pocket. At least …… my bias tells me I do.

I pay my own way, always have. Still do. Course I have terrible problems with confirmation bias too.

While working, for 55 years, I bought health “endurance” insurance. I paid enough for said insurance that the executives and the stock holders of the insurance company made money, after paying any medical expenditures in my behalf. All the while, my employer and I paid for a government owned (government being all of us) health insurance escrow account program, for that same 55 year period. We (government) used that money to keep the country afloat besides building my health benefits account for when I become unemployable due to my age and physical condition, ground down from working so hard to pay for both my active private health insurance premiums and my Fed “deferred” health insurance mandates.

When I became 65 the Federal government started reimbursing me for the payments my employer and I had made into “own” government retirement fund, but not before deducting a monthly health benefit premium, that increases every year, based on national inflation rates. Besides that, because our government health insurance can’t afford to pay for all of my medical expenses, because they have and continue to spend it on “social infrastructure” I have to pay for another premium to cover both the deficiency in “our” government’s health insurance as well as my drug prescriptions. Then when I go to a drug store to buy my Paxil so I don’t go clear crazy from secondary anxiety, from being a hundred pounds over weighed, over weigh caused from over eating caused by primary anxiety, caused by multiple long term exposure to health insurance premiums and low credit rating based on late payments to medical clinics, doctors, hospitals and physical therapists, not to mention my psychiatrist who is a out of service provider who I pay a deductible of $45 twice a week, I pay the druggist another deductible.

Currently, with all my and my wife’s health insurance premiums, our deductibles and out of service expenses we average out of pocket, give or take $700 a month. That does not include the payments that’s get paid by “our” Medicare account that we paid into every day we got a payroll check for the 55 years we paid into it.

So ya, I pay for my meds out of my own pocket. At least …… my bias tells me I do.
I feel ya…..recently did a tooth implant without dental. I had no idea they go up thru your azz for that procedure :oops:

I don't want the government or some bluehair deciding who gets healthcare and who doesn't based on some imaginary science or political stance.

I don't want the government or some bluehair deciding who gets healthcare and who doesn't based on some imaginary science or political stance.

Good question- should the Death Panels (upheld by the trump supremes) be comprised of punks or geriatrics?

Mrs Blue is a real nurse :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom