covid shots

feddoc

Long Time Member
Add genocide to the list of trump crimes against humanity…….

I love any scientific article with a opinion piece disclaimer.

... and "vaccines" in quotations.

It's gotta be a strange life spending so much of it looking for reasons to be aggrieved.

... and "vaccines" in quotations.

It's gotta be a strange life spending so much of it looking for reasons to be aggrieved.
Even stranger (and sadder) assuming things just not true. Try a little research to disprove what they wrote.

Some folks in Australia think differently. But, I appreciate this response.

These folks think something is up with respect to pregnancy/covid shot.

The paper they are speaking of, which may have some errors in the timing consideration of known v. unknown pregnancy (spontaneous abortion) is mentioned here: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113516

Last edited:
Some folks in Australia think differently. But, I appreciate this response.

These folks think something is up with respect to pregnancy/covid shot.

The paper they are speaking of, which may have some errors in the timing consideration of known v. unknown pregnancy (spontaneous abortion) is mentioned here: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2113516
I don’t deny that there are/will be unintended consequences from the shots, as there are will all things in life.

Im really just a skeptic for ALL things covid. It has become a catch-all for every health anomaly since 2019, and is being used as a weapon by “both sides” in our political war.

COVID has become an unreliable indicator for any and all things in today’s society.

I don’t deny that there are/will be unintended consequences from the shots, as there are will all things in life.

Im really just a skeptic for ALL things covid. It has become a catch-all for every health anomaly since 2019, and is being used as a weapon by “both sides” in our political war.

COVID has become an unreliable indicator for any and all things in today’s society.
That is/was my biggest beef with the shot; it was rushed into production.

Yet covaxin is a viable alternative to Mrna shots.

This is interesting.

I’m curious what you find interesting? Other than the sciency stuff that I like too.

A few things in the article caught my eye, but the conclusions seem reasonable based on the data cited.

I didn’t realize we did fertility studies using dogs, and I was struck by the 13.9% of “pregnancy loss” which is apparently considered normal.

The other take-away is the extensive genetic level analysis these scientists perform. Not likely happening in Alex Jones’ basement.

The response to covid caused more harm, death and destruction than covid.
THIS^^

I'm no conspiracy theorist- I haven't seen anything that makes me believe the covid vaccines are worse than any other vaccine. The upsides are greater than the downsides in my opinion.

BUT...

The lockdowns were clearly worse than whatever they cured. The mental toll, the economic toll, the education toll, and, for our libertarian friends, the toll on freedom due to the precedent set, is/was far worse than any action by governments since WW II. You don't need a scientific study to know that...

Honestly, I wish our congress would do something constructive for once. Instead of continual investigations into Trump, Biden, and whomever else they consider their political enemies- they should open a complete post-mortem on the Covid response. I get that early on they were guessing, but it became clear pretty soon that the response was catastrophically inappropriate. If congress would dissect the response and its ramifications, something GOOD might actually result. AND it doesn't have to be a witch hunt. Just a mea culpa and lessons learned that can be a guide for the future.

Ahh, but it wouldn't be politically valuable. Nevermind...

THIS^^

I'm no conspiracy theorist- I haven't seen anything that makes me believe the covid vaccines are worse than any other vaccine. The upsides are greater than the downsides in my opinion.

BUT...

The lockdowns were clearly worse than whatever they cured. The mental toll, the economic toll, the education toll, and, for our libertarian friends, the toll on freedom due to the precedent set, is/was far worse than any action by governments since WW II. You don't need a scientific study to know that...
Yup, I think the lockdowns were stupid also. An entire generation got screwed.

As to why, I’m of a mind that economic policy is being driven by public health policy, which is in turn driven by the consideration for the indigent who rely on goobermint heath care.

Simply put, too many people rely on government programs for their health care and we‘re all being held hostage by our dependency.

I think that's true, but I'd go a step further. I believe that the "one person dying is one person too many" mentality trumped everything. The people at risk of dying from Covid were/are at risk of dying to begin with. The response should have been to warn those people to avoid contact, and get vaccinated. If they chose to risk it, it would be on them. Alas, the nanny state refuses to allow for individual accountability. So, let's screw everyone instead. Sigh...

Dumbshiit Trump actually "ReTruthed" an article from the Babylon Bee the other day. Like he doesn't realize that site is pure satire??? :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Hmm- searched for said event, couldn't find that one- mind sharing?
truth.png

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and imagine he "ReTruthed" it because he thought it was funny, but he added zero context and he NEVER posts satire or parody on his site, so it's pretty obvious that he thought it was real..... :ROFLMAO:

LOL. Well, I'm no Trump fan, but he's not stupid. Egotistical to the point of infinity, yep- which is why he probably posted that. Got the reference now- thanks.

Per the CDC:

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 657 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through December 7, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 17,868 preliminary reports of death (0.0027%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Short Term Risk:

Now, just a little simple math puts the 17,868 number in context. The death rate naturally is about 0.8% annually. About 220 million people were vaccinated in that time. So, how much time goes by for 17868 people to naturally die? Comes out to about 3 days.

Now, no data is perfect, and neither is this analysis. But it seems that deaths recorded were well within the window of "just got the vaccine". I feel safe taking the vaccine in the short window.

Long Term Risk:

As for long term effects, like all vaccines, it's impossible to know. The CDC admits to severe effects in about 1/100,000 people of various types in various age groups. But the window is short (in terms of human lifespan) and determining the statistical causality of long terms deaths is a dubious venture.

For those who don't want to take vaccines, I say that is your right, and you should never be forced or coerced into doing so. But any analysis would say that the benefits far outweigh the risks. That's coming from a conservative, so there is that :)

Don’t forget trump invented the vaccines. How come he didn’t come out with a hero doctor baseball card? :ROFLMAO:

The guy is a moron.

I look at the Covid vaccine like the flu shot. I’ve had Covid once and my buddy who has had all shots has had it four times now. Oddly enough about a month after his last booster he had a strange heart attack like event… “no joke”

Can somebody help me out here. There was a video which was a montage of clips taken from the last few years on how the Covid narrative changed. Masks didn’t help, masks helped, vaccine stopped transmission, didn’t stop transmission, you wouldn’t die if you had the vax, etc.

For some reason I can’t find it anymore.

Can somebody help me out here. There was a video which was a montage of clips taken from the last few years on how the Covid narrative changed. Masks didn’t help, masks helped, vaccine stopped transmission, didn’t stop transmission, you wouldn’t die if you had the vax, etc.

For some reason I can’t find it anymore.
There are many out there and I'll post a few that I can find. Here's one of my favorite.

There are many out there and I'll post a few that I can find. Here's one of my favorite.

Thanks for those. The one I had previously seen was like 2 minutes long and covered like 2 years of talking points. It started out with Biden and Harris saying they would get or didn’t trust the Trump vaccine.

I’ll keep looking

Thanks for those. The one I had previously seen was like 2 minutes long and covered like 2 years of talking points. It started out with Biden and Harris saying they would get or didn’t trust the Trump vaccine.

I’ll keep looking
I think I remember that but here's another gem.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom